AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

On 1/23/2020 at 9:35 PM, dml123 said:

She now has a dude who obviously likes big gals - good for us in that we'll likely be seeing an even bigger Aliss.  I do not think 300 lbs is out of the equation.

She used to hook in F**** prior meeting this man, so this is not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, tumlover said:

I keep forgetting she used to be a feedee. Would love her to come back to the community 😩

It will never happen. She's pretty comfortable with the trappings of being now a mainstream Plus-Size model/Body Positivism advocate while having no one aside her husband and the like-minded fellows at her work environment being aware/suspicious about her secretive hedonistic activities.

Moreover, perhaps that between the trauma of having been disowned by her intolerant father and the toxic creeps within the community who found this latter one and informed him about her double life, I am pretty sure she want to keep some distance off of what she perceived as an impediment to her own personal success and happiness, the community who dared to destroy her family.