AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

Oh man chubby as fuck and she works out regularly? Honestly this woman is my fucking dream, I would love a gf I could go gym with and then sit down to watch her smash down a massive calorie filled meal afterward. She’s like my ultimate fantasy of having fat gf and not having to compromise my active lifestyle. Now to find out her email address and start sending her candid pics of my genitalia, that’s sure to take this relationship that exists in my head to the next level

51 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Best looking front-butt I've ever seen!  :wub:

I have never been a fan of the name “front-butt” and it didn’t seem really fitting to me.....but Wow in this outfit I totally get it....and it looks sooooo hot.  Always have loved calling it lower belly or FUPA but these pic defines “front-butt”!

she is one soft gorgeous woman!

23 minutes ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I have never been a fan of the name “front-butt” and it didn’t seem really fitting to me.....but Wow in this outfit I totally get it....and it looks sooooo hot.  Always have loved calling it lower belly or FUPA but these pic defines “front-butt”!

she is one soft gorgeous woman!

I totally understand and kinda feel the same way.  Not a term I would have normally used, but indeed most fitting for these pics and that spectacular outfit.   Please know I mean it in the most endearing manner.  :rolleyes:

Aliss is truly remarkable!!

Can we all just agree that she gives one of if not the worst advice ever lol...her posts annoy the hell out of me now with her supposed body positive comments when shes clearly just neglecting it all together. Plus she gets offended by everything so everytime someones asks her about certain opinions she goes around it saying she doesnt believe in weight being a factor smh lol...anyway update pic lol

4F43E213-6F6D-41FE-8A1C-152B98D9FC24.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Joji said:

Can we all just agree that she gives one of if not the worst advice ever lol...her posts annoy the hell out of me now with her supposed body positive comments when shes clearly just neglecting it all together. Plus she gets offended by everything so everytime someones asks her about certain opinions she goes around it saying she doesnt believe in weight being a factor smh lol...anyway update pic lol

What?

32 minutes ago, Joji said:

4F43E213-6F6D-41FE-8A1C-152B98D9FC24.jpeg  29   57.03 kB

I’ll admit that I don’t really care about what she writes on her posts. There’s not one person on instagram that I find genuinely interesting.

12 hours ago, guyoninternet said:

I’ll admit that I don’t really care about what she writes on her posts. There’s not one person on instagram that I find genuinely interesting.

I’m on Instagram and I’m amazingly interesting. I live a full and varied life with plenty of riveting anecdotes. I’m also a prodigious teller of untruths and do not have an Instagram account but please be my friend

7 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

I'm not quite adept enough to post the link from my phone or near to my computer but if you look at daily mail website today there's an article with a good picture of the lovely Aliss and some other larger ladies in their underwear to brighten up your day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6240385/Bryony-Gordon-joins-diverse-women-bold-new-lingerie-campaign.html

image.thumb.png.43e7ba60ece9cb6bbf1d904233ad2c3e.png

On 10/3/2018 at 12:01 AM, Joji said:

4F43E213-6F6D-41FE-8A1C-152B98D9FC24.jpeg  1,127   57.03 kB

could you be more specific

On 10/2/2018 at 9:01 PM, Joji said:

4F43E213-6F6D-41FE-8A1C-152B98D9FC24.jpeg  1,460   57.03 kB

Not sure where you are coming from??

She is in recovery from anorexia.  Many anorexics gain a substantial amount of weight, even on a fairly low calorie intake, because their metabolism has been totally screwed up. She clearly eats a mostly healthy diet and works out regularly.  

What is your issue with body positivity? Which seems to me to be a perfectly sensible and healthy attempt to normalize a lot more body types.  It can be a little over the top on PCness, but seems like a much needed cultural course correction.

Guest B.C Michaels

For what ever opinions we all have of her.

I think we all should just appreciate how lucky we that she didn't just disappear forever when curvygainer stopped.

1555913348_ScreenShot2018-10-11at12_11_05PM.thumb.png.47883f4fb86f3e7910fbeb6c4d484c47.png

1399500881_ScreenShot2018-10-11at12_11_16PM.thumb.png.5bb6baa8165f76e2677882e1afff667a.png

1744337917_ScreenShot2018-10-11at12_11_26PM.thumb.png.3565b81926d9352308c07d33272c55ea.png