Mindy Kaling

BilledMeUp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Happy PRIDE month to my LGBTQIA friends! This is a month to celebrate and support. I love @trevorproject and @glsen for how they are helping young people. What about you? 🌈Also thank you for giving me a reason to wear this dress! 🏳️‍🌈" (06/17/20):

103937081_167574994734649_5843086128702905576_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Couldn't get all the ingredients for a charcuterie board, so I had to improvise. @reesewitherspoon, am I doing this right?" (07/16/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Caption: "My Daughter asked me to come inside this and now I can't get out." (07/19/20):

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "When you put on jeans for the first time in a few weeks and can't remember how to walk." (07/21/20):

5.jpg

Caption: "When no one can come to your pool party but you’re not mad about it" (07/21/20):

6.jpg

Caption: "Using #NationalTequilaDay as an excuse to dress up. I’ll take what I can get." (07/24/20):

7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Even when we can’t have very many people at our bbqs it doesn’t mean we can’t get into the bbq spirit!!" (07/25/20):

1.jpg

Caption: "I planted these a few weeks ago, where are my strawberries?!" (07/27/20):

2.jpg

Caption: "Me: This workout requires the perfect playlist! Me 2 hours later: Okay, playlist is done. Time for a nap!" (07/29/20):

3.jpg

Caption: "It’s Friday, I’m in love (with this outfit) ☀️" (07/31/20):

4.jpg

Caption: "Testing this whole vitamin D theory" (08/02/20):

5.jpg

Caption: "They told me to lose the chip on my shoulder… so I ate it." (08/03/20):

6.jpg

Caption: "I may not be on vacation, but I can certainly dress the part" (08/07/20):

7.jpg

13 hours ago, Meteor said:

Is she pregnant?

It sure looks like it...?? Plus her belly was pretty consistently hidden in the insta video a post or two up.

Yet I can’t find any articles even speculating about her being pregnant right now. Bizarre. Her belly doesn’t get all round and hard like that when she’s just getting fatter, so my guess is she must be pregnant.

Im so glad something candid was posted here. Mindy’s notorious for posting edited and misleading photos on her insta, and I was really wondering what her body had become under quarantine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Someone invite me to something PLEASE." (10/02/20):

120403903_123948315869800_4300264219664657143_n.jpg

Caption: "This is proof for when you catch me on @colbertlateshow tonight that I’m wearing pants. Join me as I talk to Stephen about my @amazon essay collection, Nothing Like I Imagined, and drop some big news!" (10/08/20):

121118982_861862171015565_4876605828706968522_n.jpg

On 8/8/2020 at 11:49 PM, Meteor said:

Is she pregnant?

On 8/9/2020 at 1:49 PM, thadrou90 said:

It sure looks like it...?? Plus her belly was pretty consistently hidden in the insta video a post or two up.

Yet I can’t find any articles even speculating about her being pregnant right now. Bizarre. Her belly doesn’t get all round and hard like that when she’s just getting fatter, so my guess is she must be pregnant.

Im so glad something candid was posted here. Mindy’s notorious for posting edited and misleading photos on her insta, and I was really wondering what her body had become under quarantine.

Apparently, she was pregnant back in August when those paparazzi photos were taken of her...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mindy-kaling-reveals-she-gave-birth-to-second-baby-last-month

On 10/10/2020 at 11:08 AM, frecklefactor said:

Apparently, she was pregnant back in August when those paparazzi photos were taken of her...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mindy-kaling-reveals-she-gave-birth-to-second-baby-last-month

Indeed! She has a pretty good interview with Colbert where she talks about being insulted that the Daily Mail didn't have the guts to say she was pregnant when they published those paparazzi photos, that they acted like she just looked like that. "If you look like that and you're not pregnant, you need to go to the doctor!"

Unfortunately, she doesn't look noticeably bigger in that interview, although it's only from the bust up.

Thanks for the candids, @frecklefactor, a rare treat.

Honestly I'm kind of bummed she didn't blow up during this pregnancy. She talks in her new book about how she actually lost weight at the beginning of her first pregnancy, partly from eating food she thought would be better for her baby. Maybe she repeated there here. Either way, I'll be hoping and praying for some post-partum weight gain (but not depression!).