Mindy Kaling

BilledMeUp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "I was invited to an underwater themed gala but was coming back from Texas and realized I had not prepared a good costume! Luckily @marcmena and @cindy_j_williams could transform me with generous blue eye makeup and wavy mermaid hair 💙🧜🏾‍♀️ #subtlemermaid?" (03/10/19):

52481043_151874562496692_1586384254161575587_n.jpg

52647994_1500965223372222_1380187474262793185_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Mindy was at a pretty stable weight for a long time. Is it my imagination that she's looking a little bigger these days? In all the 2019 photos in this thread she's looking that way.

Mindy+Kaling+CinemaCon+2019+Amazon+Studios+H8MG4aDLGj9l.jpg

Mindy+Kaling+CinemaCon+2019+Amazon+Studios+0UdzFSfb3sMl.jpg

This recent fluctuation in her weight maybe due to a number of obvious factors. (1) She was pregnant about two years ago, and she hasn't done enough to lose the extra poundage she acquired. (2) She's always been unabashedly chubby/body confident, especially in the various foods that she consumes. (3) She's a lot bigger in the paparazzi/special event photos than the photos she posts on Instagram; then again even those photos are starting to give off the true nature of her newly found roundness. 

Guest MoonlightStarling

I've always had a thing for her. There's something about her (and not just her gracious womanly curves) that just does it for me.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, frecklefactor said:

This recent fluctuation in her weight maybe due to a number of obvious factors. (1) She was pregnant about two years ago, and she hasn't done enough to lose the extra poundage she acquired. (2) She's always been unabashedly chubby/body confident, especially in the various foods that she consumes. (3) She's a lot bigger in the paparazzi/special event photos than the photos she posts on Instagram; then again even those photos are starting to give off the true nature of her newly found roundness. 

Once I read in her instagram that she has a severe allergy and, because of this, she usually has to be medicated with corticoids which make her gain oodles of weight. So this is factor (4), I think. Hope this info helps. ;)