She said yes!

Guest PrincessKaye

_I'm sure if you follow some of the asvice left here, she'll be gaining nicely in no time! she is a very, cery beautiful girverI'm glad you came clean to her and now she is happy to gain w

Guest turnupturney

Tight high waisted jeans sound like a great photo opportunity... Just saying 😉 

She's looking great OP!

On 4/30/2017 at 4:42 PM, parisray said:

** UPDATE **

So it's been almost two weeks sense I got the green light, and a little difference is already noticeable! We have been following a lot of your suggestions. We eat the same, but made some minor difference in her/our diat. 

We went from whole wheat bread to white bread, and she's been snacking on nuts, dry fruits and chocolate through out the day. I make her 300-500 kcal milkshakes before bed time so that the calories stick. She said the other day that the milkshakes are her favorite part of the day ? I've actually lost little over a pound because i walk the dog now and we devide our carbs 40/60 in her favor. 

Her high waist jeans are now snugging her belly, and a little bump sticks out when she wears dresses. She seems really pleased as a dress she bought for a wedding we're attending now fits her perfectly! 

Here are some before/after pictures. The before picture is about three-four weeks ago, and the after was last night ? 

Thanks for everything! 

Thanks for sharing the pics man! Can you record a video of her too?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late responds, life has just been getting in the way. It really makes me happy that all of you guys are here to help. This such an awesome community! 

it seems things have been paused a bit with my gf gain. The difference was really noticeable, but everything just stopped. She started a new job recently, the snacking has stopped and I'm on a shredding diet so her kcal intake is much lower then before. I still make her smoothies every day with vanilla yogurt, heavy cream, strawberry, bananas and honey. That's about 500-600 extra kcal right there, but other then that she eats what her body requires. Hopefully when she's settled in and I'm done with my diet, she'll snack more and I'll be able to make more fattening food other then chicken/fish and a salad every day. 

In the meantime, is there any other good ideas out there so that her daily kcal raises back to 2-2500? Maybe icecream instead of yogurt? 

IMG_0482.JPG

Just now, parisray said:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late responds, life has just been getting in the way. It really makes me happy that all of you guys are here to help. This such an awesome community! 

it seems things have been paused a bit with my gf gain. The difference was really noticeable, but everything just stopped. She started a new job recently, the snacking has stopped and I'm on a shredding diet so her kcal intake is much lower then before. I still make her smoothies every day with vanilla yogurt, heavy cream, strawberry, bananas and honey. That's about 500-600 extra kcal right there, but other then that she eats what her body requires. Hopefully when she's settled in and I'm done with my diet, she'll snack more and I'll be able to make more fattening food other then chicken/fish and a salad every day. 

In the meantime, is there any other good ideas out there so that her daily kcal raises back to 2-2500? Maybe icecream instead of yogurt? 

IMG_0482.JPG  0   163.09 kB

IMG_0484.JPG  0   189.84 kB

Oh! I forgot to mention, the sex is freaking awemazeballs! She loves when I play with her ass and talk about how jiggly it is, and it seems like it turns her on when I rub her belly after a meal or her smoothie. She blows out her belly during sex and presses it against mine, and wants me to rub her belly as she's about to cum. 

It seems she starting to like the extra satisfaction I've unknowingly given her sense her gain. I just need to find a way to kick her metabolism ass!! 

I received a Snapchat picture from my gf last night while I was out with some friends. She wrote "come home and rub my bloated belly" 😁 

We're going to her parents this afternoon for their annually grill party. She ALWAYS stuffs herself at these get-togethers, so hopefully I'll be able to sneak a pic. 

Have a great weekend! 

IMG_0486.PNG

• 1 month later...

Hi all! 

A little update (unfortunately without pictures) 

So last week my gf and I got back from our vacation in Greece. It was a great week in the sun by the ocean. All the restaurants on the beach have their own sunbeds that you can either rent, or order food and you stay for however long. We of course chose the ladder. The waiters would come by to see if we would like anything else, so it was very easy for my girlfriend to just lay in the sun eating and drinking. ALL DAY. She had gained two pounds during that week, and I think that kind of appetite she had there stuck with her. She's constantly snacking! 

I was gone last weekend, and when I came home I saw two empty pizza boxes, chocolate bar wrappers, soda cans and a half eaten chip bag. The loaf of bread we bought on Friday was almost gone besides 4 of 12 slices! And she kept making the 500 kcal smoothies I make her twice a day. It's almost has she is really getting into the weight gain. She sent me a Snapchat of her bloated belly from the pizza and smoothies. I was so amazed that I totally forgot to screenshot it 😔 

So the gain is going on strong and I hope it stays that way! Haha. I'll try to take a picture of her soon to keep all of you more up to date :) 

Guest idv12

Thanks for sharing!  She looks amazing, you're a lucky guy.

I love hearing all of the details about how she's trying to gain (not walking the dog, bingeing on pizza) and and how you're helping her.  It's nice to live vicariously.

7 hours ago, parisray said:

Hi all! 

I was able to sneak a pic while we were watching tv. Unfortunately, my camera didn't react fast enough and her arm got in the way. But as you can see, she's gotten a tiny pot belly thing going on there. It looks so much bigger in real life, it's hard not to grab and rub. Luckily for me, she likes it when I rub her belly! 

She mentioned that she wanted the fat to hit her thighs and butt, but it looks like it's going more to her belly. I had asked what she felt about that and she was completely fine with it. She thinks it cute 😁 And so do I! 

IMG_0527.PNG  770   154.43 kB

She's starting to a bit pudgy n round with dat skinny figure slowing going away with plump apple body replacing it.