She said yes!

Guest billow

Cute title!  :)

She's very slender, but has a beautiful figure nonetheless!

What are her eating habits like now?

Generally, just avoid anything with too much concentrated sugar (sodas and pure-sugar candy) and don't eat too many fried foods.  Foods with a good amount of both fat and carbs are great though.  The fat helps act as a buffer, slowing down the rate at which sugar hits the bloodstream, while carbohydrates ensure that the fat sticks! 

Guest _Antipathy

Congrats on being honest and the whole thing working out ;)

I'd suggest to have a calm approach, trying to have more frequent and larger meals trough the day and enjoying the experience. Don't use gaining weight as an excuse to replace your diet with junk food, and forget about bodybuilding shakes if you're not planning on gaining muscle (and they're expensive). You can still make home-made smoothies / shakes if you want, it's way better.

On 19.4.2017 at 9:55 PM, mischnickde said:

She's very beautiful - and very thin yet. You're very lucky! I'd suggest to take it slowly, just let her indulge in everything she likes anytime she wants in any amount she wants. Sweets, cakes, snacks, shakes, fast food and second and third helpings...that should add the first few pounds.

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking the same thing sence she doesn't want stretch marks. 

We bought her favorite chips, nuts and chocolates so she can snack when the cravings call. Thank god for long expectation dates ;)

She's ate halfway threw the chips bag before dinner, which made me a very happy man. 

On 19.4.2017 at 10:03 PM, billow said:

Cute title!  :)

She's very slender, but has a beautiful figure nonetheless!

What are her eating habits like now?

Generally, just avoid anything with too much concentrated sugar (sodas and pure-sugar candy) and don't eat too many fried foods.  Foods with a good amount of both fat and carbs are great though.  The fat helps act as a buffer, slowing down the rate at which sugar hits the bloodstream, while carbohydrates ensure that the fat sticks! 

Regularly, she eats three times a day with a chocolate snack after work. She usually will have two slices of toast for breakfast, but this morning she made oatmeal with bananas and honey. She snuck some of my chocolate protein powder in there as well :D 

In the beginning I think we'll just have her eat the same amount as before, but a 300-500 calorie smoothie right before bedtime.

If you want her to gain more healthily she should avoid excessively processed convenience/snack/dessert/packaged food. Bodybuilder weight gainer obviously works but it isn't really necessary, plus it is more highly processed and expensive.  Just focus on more nutrient and calorie dense foods like nuts/nut butters and avocados for example.  Something a lot of bodybuilders do when trying to put on mass is down several tablespoons of olive since just 1 tbsp of it has 119 calories.  A powerful blender could really help you make some calorie bomb milkshakes/smoothies as well.  Lastly, this seems counter-intuitive but light exercise could help her feel less bloated and stimulate her appetite helping her overeat.

16 hours ago, senorclean said:

If you want her to gain more healthily she should avoid excessively processed convenience/snack/dessert/packaged food. Bodybuilder weight gainer obviously works but it isn't really necessary, plus it is more highly processed and expensive.  Just focus on more nutrient and calorie dense foods like nuts/nut butters and avocados for example.  Something a lot of bodybuilders do when trying to put on mass is down several tablespoons of olive since just 1 tbsp of it has 119 calories.  A powerful blender could really help you make some calorie bomb milkshakes/smoothies as well.  Lastly, this seems counter-intuitive but light exercise could help her feel less bloated and stimulate her appetite helping her overeat.

Yes, I have been doing this with my wife along with lower body weight training to great effect. I make her a daily shake with:

Juice (usually a mango peach blend)- about 200kcal

Kale - about 50kcal

Fruit (usually a mix of banana, mango and/or peaches) - about 100kcal

Dietary fiber- 120kcal

Creatine (for muscle growth- no calories)

Flaxseed oil (for omega-3s and softer thighs :) )- about 150kcal

Ginger candy (for digestive stability/ease and taste)- about 100kcal

Cinnamon (for taste)

This all fits in a ~16oz mason jar with room to spare, is actually pretty healthy, tastes great, and adds weight pretty nicely. 3500kcal = 1 lb, so if she adds this to her daily routine with no other changes it will be a good ~ 720kcal added/day, which translates to 1.4lb a week, or ~75lb a year :) This will probably displace other foods but liquid calories are pretty easy, and again aside from the weight gain it's actually decently healthy. Kale has a lot of vitamins; choosing the right fruits can make it very healthy (i.e. dark fruits like blueberries have lots of antioxidants); the flaxseed oil actually is good for the heart etc. I've been tweaking this formula for about a year and a half and it works pretty well. You could even add some protein in, but that may make it too thick unless you go with a bigger jar (i.e. a 24 oz + a little more juice). Overall though a shake would be the way do it IMO, very easy to get them "wrong".

Also, congrats!

51 minutes ago, hdot6 said:

Yes, I have been doing this with my wife along with lower body weight training to great effect. I make her a daily shake with:

Juice (usually a mango peach blend)- about 200kcal

Kale - about 50kcal

Fruit (usually a mix of banana, mango and/or peaches) - about 100kcal

Dietary fiber- 120kcal

Creatine (for muscle growth- no calories)

Flaxseed oil (for omega-3s and softer thighs :) )- about 150kcal

Ginger candy (for digestive stability/ease and taste)- about 100kcal

Cinnamon (for taste)

This all fits in a ~16oz mason jar with room to spare, is actually pretty healthy, tastes great, and adds weight pretty nicely. 3500kcal = 1 lb, so if she adds this to her daily routine with no other changes it will be a good ~ 720kcal added/day, which translates to 1.4lb a week, or ~75lb a year :) This will probably displace other foods but liquid calories are pretty easy, and again aside from the weight gain it's actually decently healthy. Kale has a lot of vitamins; choosing the right fruits can make it very healthy (i.e. dark fruits like blueberries have lots of antioxidants); the flaxseed oil actually is good for the heart etc. I've been tweaking this formula for about a year and a half and it works pretty well. You could even add some protein in, but that may make it too thick unless you go with a bigger jar (i.e. a 24 oz + a little more juice). Overall though a shake would be the way do it IMO, very easy to get them "wrong".

Also, congrats!

Wow! Thanks for the tip! This flaxseed oil sounds perfect. Good for her, better for me :D 

thanks man! It's a dream come true

17 hours ago, senorclean said:

Wow, didn't know olive oil had that much calories.

We are already pretty big avocado eaters as I'm on a low carb diet. She will be joining me at the gym next month. Build some mass and appetite :) 

14 hours ago, DailyDose said:

Awesome, happy for you :) how much do you want her to grow ideally?

Thanks! 

Ideally, around 170-180lbs to begin with. I'd like her to have a pot belly, but not to big as we want her stay active, and we don't want her family and friends to be concered of her health. 

To be honest, I'm happy either way really. We set a goal of 150lbs, which is a 35lbs gain, and we'll just take it from there :) 

41 minutes ago, parisray said:

Thanks! 

Ideally, around 170-180lbs to begin with. I'd like her to have a pot belly, but not to big as we want her stay active, and we don't want her family and friends to be concered of her health. 

To be honest, I'm happy either way really. We set a goal of 150lbs, which is a 35lbs gain, and we'll just take it from there :) 

Wow!! That sounds so amazingly hot and insanely sexy!! I hope she gets there and gains the weight!! It would be so crazy attractive watching her grow bigger, gain weight, eat even more, and just explode fatter and fatter!! I cant weight!! lol :P

Suggest to her to space out her meals throughout the day and eating large during less two-three months : it really help to slow down the metabolism rate and has used by some bodybuilders and sumo wrestlers in order to packing on pounds purposely. Whie that lapse passed, she may ate if she want 6 meals per day during three months, start back to a one-month space-out routine then continue that cycle again.

Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables may favour the packing on pounds considering many fruits are highly-sugary (especially dried fruits, mango & coconut) and contents both oestrogens & phytoestrogens (especially coconut one more time then papaya too) . Flax seed & coconut as much as oil as food product can play for that also (but in case she use of these oils as body masssage creams, there has strongly recommanded to take a bath before to do it in order to avoid any infection) .

Avoid vines and teas : they content natural acids which cause abdominal fat to melt then dissolve.

Besides that, the only wieght gain shakes recipes I know are probably too much hardcore for both of you because  really high-calorie so I won't talk about it.

Guest radicalbro

If I could recommend anything, it's to encourage her to go to the gym a lot and develop a lifting routine. So much of what makes a curvy body really sexy is when the muscles underneath are strong enough to support the fat so it doesn't get too saggy or out of proportion. Plus, squats will definitely add a nice roundness to the butt. It's basically impossible for women to get "too ripped" and if you go to the gym as well it will help keep the pounds off of you (if that matters to you) which is a problem I have run into in the past. 

Guest rml1987

I like how anywhere else the title of this thread might be announcing something like an engagement lol. But congratulations! She's looking great!

On 9.5.2017 at 9:03 PM, johan gauten said:

she is gorgeous! Cool that she has determined to gain 35 lbs. Do you think she will be influenced by people if they comment on her gain?  Also, does she only eat healthy food? :D not a slice of pizza once in a while? 

Thanks man! I have told her about curvage, but haven't showed her my post. I'm waiting until she has gained some weight, and to see what she thinks of gain before I ask her. 

No, she eats somewhat unhealthy too. The problem is that she has a very high metabolism, so the fattening food she eats (burgers, pizza, cheese and fries) don't stick as much. That's why we want a slow and steady gain. No stretch marks, no health issues. I'm happy if she hits 180-200lbs, but I feel like we have a lifetime for that, so we aren't in a hurry. Her gain hasn't been as noticeable as shown previously, but she has made some comments that her high waist jeans are a lot tighter now, and after a meal she has to unbutton them.