Sophie Turner

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

the best way to tell if there is potential for a further gain? in my opinion, the lack of muscle definition because that speaks volumes of her habits... what do you see here guys? i see plenty of delicious potential

i like your theory. i think the booty which is my favorite part says it all when the booty is thick and the buttocks are soft and a little droopy instead of firm like the fit girls' it means that all the load are going to the right places. i think it's a point of view very similar to yours.
and she has it all by the way.

7 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She's so appetizing. So few noteworthy hanges these past two years.

20170413_125605_698.jpg.efedd3ae4fb3f45d2e743120ae66dac5.jpg

if i had this woman i would be wrapped around her finger.
better saying, her butt.
i could never be angry. anytime she would do something that drives me nuts, she just needed to turn her back to me like that and all the rage would be forgotten.

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, Renaissanceman said:

Here's one thing I love about this girl. Some plus size models look naturally big-boned and stocky (see: Morgan Louise, Fluvia Lacerda, Rosie Mercado). And I absolutely love those models too. But Sophie looks like a formerly slim girl whose passionate love affair with food has given her a pot belly and round, shapely ass. She exudes a sense of naughtiness and giving in to temptation that I find really erotic. 

yes i agree with you and i agree with what you said she's underrated too
and her big booty is among my favorite ones