zachi

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zachi said:

It seems to me, somebody has promised  a bigger amount of money to the model,  which brings 300 pounds on the scale first

La'Tecia has definitely been ascending the scale lately....literally!   Her belly seems to stick out more with each new shoot, and her arms are getting so fat too!

Personally, I'm digging on the piercings!  :wub:

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On August 3, 2018 at 1:57 PM, vilecoyote said:

Is this just the angle maybe, or the way the dress hangs on her... but does she look like she's lost weight??  

The comments up and down this post everyone's saying the same thing...even Savanna mentioned it.  

image.jpeg

Oddly though, the pic she had posted prior in the red bikini still shows her fuller and with her beautiful paunch.  Hmmmm....

I'm confused... Recent pics even from last week show the thick La'Tecia we all know with the chubby belly roll, but then she posts the one of her in the pink dress 2 days ago and her IG blows up with everyone wondering if she's lost a ton of weight.   

Then she posts the IG story (above) today, and unless the angke is playing tricks, shows a thinning waist. :huh:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Any ideas???

(will admit, her arms still look big in that gif)

• 1 month later...