Latecia Thomas

zachi

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, G21 said:

I think this is her fattest right? Likin that blonde too lol

Yeah, looking through earlier peaks in the thread, she's got to be at or above her previous high weight.

11 hours ago, wasrler1 said:

What do you think her weight is?

Multiple people further back in the thread said 95kg (209lb) is the highest weight she's ever shared. So I'm guessing she's somewhere north of 100kg/220lb?

4 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Multiple people further back in the thread said 95kg (209lb) is the highest weight she's ever shared. So I'm guessing she's somewhere north of 100kg/220lb?

This seems like a pretty accurate guess. She's apparently 5'9" (175 cm?) which is relatively tall, and we know she has a pretty muscular frame under the fluff. 

26 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

What also makes this even more impressive is that she looked to be close to the skinniest she's been in a while barely more than a year ago. I bet she's gone from no more than 180 lbs last winter like in the two instagram links I'll include below to close to 220 lbs now, if not more. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B82En8yAj02/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B84_B5wALz_/

I would say that she's at approximately her highest weight ever, not much past it. In the three pictures below from mid-2018, her belly does look a good bit bigger than it is now, but I think a ton of her weight went to her hips and thighs as opposed to her stomach during this past big gain.

2018 pics:

Latecia3.thumb.jpeg.4c31b3970aff8aa1c8bc81aa0d929fa6.jpegLatecia2.thumb.png.e3afbaacd2329976af77a1c86b0347ba.pngLatecia1.thumb.jpg.83c141e76a7535c8f38980fc897b7581.jpg

[Edit: looking back at it, I'd say she's bigger now than all three of those previous pictures, except for maybe the one where she's in white. I think she's at that point now. The puffiness or roundness of her belly in the first and third pictures from 2018 kinda threw me off and I do think she's surpassed those sizes now.]

On 3/30/2021 at 9:51 PM, thadrou90 said:

Yeah, looking through earlier peaks in the thread, she's got to be at or above her previous high weight.

Yes, I would also say around 220lbs, or?