6 years of gaining.

Guest PrincessKaye

Guest PrincessKaye

I started off at about a size 14.

I have never been super thin/skinny, but my lowest weight was about 70kg. At first I never wanted to be fat or eat the way I do, but I honestly couldnt stop stuffing my face with yummy desserts and mcdonalds! mmmm. when I was younger, I used to sneak leftovers from my familiy's plates. I felt so ashamed, but I didnt care as long as I got to eat it all! My mum forced me on diets and it only made me want to gorge more on the delicious foods I was no longer aloud. When I was 16, I met my partner of 6 years. he loved food and loved me, even though I wasnt what most of the girls my age looked like, he didnt care. he thought my body was delicious and beautiful. 

without the stresses of society weighing me down any longer, I threw caution to the wind and no longer cared what anyone else thought of my body as long as my pertner still loved it, then I did too. I remeber times where we've purchased a KFC bucket of greesy chicken each. I would get so full and bloated that I could barely move, I could feel my stomach streching out more and more, growing sith all the food it consumed. Ive eaten a boston mudcake the size of 2 dinner plates, to myself. Ive eaten 4 person meal of spaghetti boleneise, I've eaten 16 pancakes from mcdonalds in one sitting whilst also eating sausage and egg mcmuffins and hash browns as well. I spend more money on take out that I do on clothes, that should say something. I just cant help myself. I even try to diet and workout, but a few days later I retreat to the comfoets of my fatty food and massive belly! 

I am now 23 (on sunday) and I weight a whopping 156kg and I am a size 24. I'm slowly gaining more and more weight and I love it. I cant control myself when I'm around food, its my kryptonite and it makes me weak. I will never stop loving food, how could you not love all of the yummy and delicious food the world has to offer. The saying "The world is my oyster" is so true when you think about how much food it has to offer!

IMG_5224.JPG

Guest PrincessKaye
2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Feel honored you share your story with us. 

thank you John! I thought it was only fair that I share my story :)

2 hours ago, PrincessKaye said:

I started off at about a size 14.

I have never been super thin/skinny, but my lowest weight was about 70kg. At first I never wanted to be fat or eat the way I do, but I honestly couldnt stop stuffing my face with yummy desserts and mcdonalds! mmmm. when I was younger, I used to sneak leftovers from my familiy's plates. I felt so ashamed, but I didnt care as long as I got to eat it all! My mum forced me on diets and it only made me want to gorge more on the delicious foods I was no longer aloud. When I was 16, I met my partner of 6 years. he loved food and loved me, even though I wasnt what most of the girls my age looked like, he didnt care. he thought my body was delicious and beautiful. 

without the stresses of society weighing me down any longer, I threw caution to the wind and no longer cared what anyone else thought of my body as long as my pertner still loved it, then I did too. I remeber times where we've purchased a KFC bucket of greesy chicken each. I would get so full and bloated that I could barely move, I could feel my stomach streching out more and more, growing sith all the food it consumed. Ive eaten a boston mudcake the size of 2 dinner plates, to myself. Ive eaten 4 person meal of spaghetti boleneise, I've eaten 16 pancakes from mcdonalds in one sitting whilst also eating sausage and egg mcmuffins and hash browns as well. I spend more money on take out that I do on clothes, that should say something. I just cant help myself. I even try to diet and workout, but a few days later I retreat to the comfoets of my fatty food and massive belly! 

I am now 23 (on sunday) and I weight a whopping 156kg and I am a size 24. I'm slowly gaining more and more weight and I love it. I cant control myself when I'm around food, its my kryptonite and it makes me weak. I will never stop loving food, how could you not love all of the yummy and delicious food the world has to offer. The saying "The world is my oyster" is so true when you think about how much food it has to offer!

IMG_5224.JPG  275   173.56 kB

My god. Hot as fuck. That story is just... mmmmmmm!

Thanks a lot for this earnest summary of your personal journey and for the before-after pics (would you mind posting more for further comparisons?)

I've often fantasized about dating a thin girl willing to earn huge amount of weight, available to share enormous banquet of delicious dishes on a daily basis, in a relationship of increasing mutual nourishment. I like to imagine her curves and my belly bulging more and more with each passing month, slowly transforming in two voracious massive creatures. Your story seems to be the perfect fullfilment of the aforementioned fantasy.

You are looking so good! Thank you for your story, it's very similar to mine. I grew up with a mom who was obsessed with diets and being thin and she was always pressuring me to lose weight! So happy that we are both able to finally embrace who we are and be happy!

Guest PrincessKaye
14 hours ago, Deusflamma said:

Really love your story !! I hope to see more story and pictures of you (before and after your weight gain) !!

thank you, I will have to go through some older pics and see if I can pull any out.

Guest PrincessKaye
13 hours ago, Mr. Button said:

Thanks a lot for this earnest summary of your personal journey and for the before-after pics (would you mind posting more for further comparisons?)

I've often fantasized about dating a thin girl willing to earn huge amount of weight, available to share enormous banquet of delicious dishes on a daily basis, in a relationship of increasing mutual nourishment. I like to imagine her curves and my belly bulging more and more with each passing month, slowly transforming in two voracious massive creatures. Your story seems to be the perfect fullfilment of the aforementioned fantasy.

Hi Mr. Button,

I'll definitely go through some older pictures and see if I cant pull out some ones from my "skinnier" days. 

It definitely was a fantasy I was living in. What really makes it an intriguing story, is the fact my partner didnt know I enjoyed gorging myself on delicious foods. He just happened to also enjoy it and also enjoy fattening me up. 

Guest PrincessKaye
7 hours ago, cmoneytheman said:

Cute baby type hands they short and fat and nice belly and tits

I get told quite often that my hands and feet are so tiny and stumpy. I think they're cute :P

Guest PrincessKaye
7 hours ago, gg23 said:

You are looking so good! Thank you for your story, it's very similar to mine. I grew up with a mom who was obsessed with diets and being thin and she was always pressuring me to lose weight! So happy that we are both able to finally embrace who we are and be happy!

I agree. My mum to this day, still says she only did it because I looked miserable. 

"Okay mum, stop putting your guilty bs on me!" :lol:

Guest PrincessKaye
6 hours ago, Luvpears said:

What a great testimonial!

Thank you Luv Pears, your compliment is warming :)

Guest PrincessKaye
3 hours ago, cmoneytheman said:

yea u do got cute fat short hands i didnt see the feet 

ill have to post a picture of my feet

Guest PrincessKaye
13 hours ago, BBW-Lover said:

You look so cute and beautiful and your weight gain is so sexy :)

Enjoy the food and spoil yourself ;)

Oh I definitely plan on it! cant wait to get even fatter.