Goddess shar

Guest jarhead78
6 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Does she try to conceal her visage or how...?

Thereโ€™s no hiding that plump beautiful face!

Those wide, jiggly curves look outstanding in that outfit - imagine seeing her sashaying across a restaurant like that, ย thoseย gorgeous curvy mounds wobbling and quivering with every step ๐Ÿ˜

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Random541 said:

This might be controversial, but yes shar is absolutely amazing and probably the sexiest gain and just best looking girl here right, I love it. However, for a while now it just seems like she's remaining the same weight, anyone agree or am I just seeing it wrong?ย 

She does what she want with her body.

This might be controversial, but yes shar is absolutely amazing and probably the sexiest gain and just best looking girl here right, I love it. However, for a while now it just seems like she's remaining the same weight, anyone agree or am I just seeing it wrong?ย 

Why should she?She looks beautiful atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest jarhead78

Anyone that thinks @Goddess sharย has plateaued should 100% buy her latest vid - she is bigger, softer and more jigglyย than ever - she even has a true โ€œfat girl waddleโ€ as she walks across the kitchen.

So wide from all angles now!ย 

B202F5DB-9A52-4C45-97AD-9B21DE7847E9.jpeg

0FA97325-F9C4-4D07-A31B-B6EE0EFDE408.jpeg

Guest jarhead78
24 minutes ago, jarhead78 said:

Anyone that thinks @Goddess sharย has plateaued should 100% buy her latest vid - she is bigger, softer and more jigglyย than ever - she even has a true โ€œfat girl waddleโ€ as she walks across the kitchen.

So wide from all angles now!ย 

B202F5DB-9A52-4C45-97AD-9B21DE7847E9.jpeg

ย 

4A29B0B8-7FCF-47EE-B91E-BF84B5C7EA19.jpeg

D4C80550-9E95-4925-B502-C0688B8A28E7.jpeg

Wow look at the belly.And that double chin too.Still cant believe this lady use to jog and was so athletic.Now completely given into being a full time piggy.With buldges and rolls of fat drooping on the sides ๐Ÿ˜

• S77 locked this topic