Goddess shar

Carmen and Shar are both beautiful women who for whatever reason decided that they felt more like themselves fatter. They are both wonderful and very generous sharing themselves with those of us who, for whatever reason, feel that fatter women are either beautiful also, or maybe more beautiful when compared to the more commonly accepted, but more limited, standards that beauty belongs to slimmer women. As much fun as I think it would be to take the two of them out to dinner together and see them compete with one another on who has the bigger appetite, I don't think that there is any benefit to think about one being at the top and the other successor. I have no idea why Carmen decided to stop posting, but it is clearly her right to do so and not ours to question. Hopefully, it is for a reason that is bringing her happiness. Shar has been here since the beginning and has always been remarkable in both her appetite and beauty. I think we are all so lucky that there are beautiful women who are willing to share there beauty with us. For anyone who has not already done so, I recommend downloading Shar's latest video in which she eats donuts dipped into her weight gain shake. I find her commitment to the combination of getting fatter and succumbing to her appetites amazing. As she says, it is going to be a fat Christmas. I just wish she would step on the scales soon. It would be fun to know if she has achieved her goal of gaining to 250 pounds, at which point she will have doubled her weight when she was living with a physical trainer perhaps to obsessed with women needing to be thin to be beautiful.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:45 PM, John Smith said:

She's 5-ft-6 tall (used to claim she was 5-ft-7 tall at her skinniest) and tip the scale someplace into the mid-200s pounds.

Her last recorded weight in the beginning of the summer was 244lbs, since then she's viably got more stretch marks around her lower belly and her arms have gotten visibly softer, and based off her track record and starting weight of 117lbs roughly 2 odd years ago she averages about 5.29lbs a month give or take which by my estimate would put her around the 260lb bench marker, unless her gain has slowed for some reason unknown to us then I would estimate 255 ish 

1 minute ago, rotwang said:

I think she'll gain another 50 pounds. 

Shar stated in one of her videos her next goal was to be 300LB so I can imagine that is within the realm of plausible. I think though long term I don't see her wanting to get much bigger then that despite how much she appears to enjoy her gains so far.

• S77 locked this topic