Goddess shar

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xulioxones
1 hour ago, Templar Lodbrok said:

Love how chubby her face has gotten, such a turn on.

Same, something about chubby cheeks and a double chin turns me on so much. A fat body is one thing, but a fat face is the cherry on top!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fa10herup

I seem to remember her starting around 110 and it took a while for her to get going. Then 120 came, then 130, then 140 and 150 ...

Her face reminds me of Mila Kunis.

Shar needs our emotional support. One of her best friends just unfriended her on the basis that she thinks Shar has gotten too fat to go out with. The friend is worried that with Shar in the circle, the men will pass them by. Shar just released a video in which she tries to drown her sorrows in a half gallon weight gain shake. I know that if I saw Shar out and dressed in that tight orange dress, I would have a hard time not staring. I might even have a hard time not drooling.

AECAFE7F-8664-489A-BBEC-224E7FCAEE82.jpeg.c9d584e61871c1edaae37b828597fb86 (2).jpeg

Just now, BLTs said:

Shes got some shallow friends there.

But what'sthe matter with Mila Kunis? 

As soon as some people stumble onto a fetching-eyed, tan skinned brunette, the first thing they all keep saying is "oh, she look so much like Mila Kunis" .

"Mila Kunis there" , "Mila Kunis that" , "Mila-Mila-Mila-Mila-Mila-Mila!!" and the one-way complimentary rant does no longer stop. 😖 

• S77 locked this topic