girl from tinder I started dating

Guest qwerty111

Guest qwerty111

I posted here before while I was in my last relationship - it's been quite some time and it didn't work out, unfortunately. I took a break from dating, but recently I decided it's time to try again. I was never really into dating apps, but I finally managed to check out tinder - a bit because from curiosity, a bit seriously - and I quickly matched with this girl. We've been on two dates and I hope it will continue, although I still cannot really stop thiking she is too attractive for me to be true and I'm not sure she wants more.

1.png

2.jpg

3.png

4.jpg

5.png

6.png

Guest smiling_Mike

Dude don't think that. Be confident in yourself or you will definitely lose her. If you got one girl that beautiful once then you can for sure do it again. Besides if you feel unconfident about certain things about yourself then maybe you can use that as a base to improve yourself. Such as say maybe you're not in the best shape well then maybe you can go and workout and lift weights. Remember you attracted her somehow and that she saw something in you that was worth being around and that you have a specific value as a person nobody else can give. Overall just have fun with her instead of worrying about losing her which will make you more fun to be around and if you have an insecurity that you can work on with self development and confidence building then go and do it. You are enough for her but you can always work on yourself for yourself so you can feel good

Guest qwerty111
1 hour ago, smiling_Mike said:

Dude don't think that. Be confident in yourself or you will definitely lose her. If you got one girl that beautiful once then you can for sure do it again. Besides if you feel unconfident about certain things about yourself then maybe you can use that as a base to improve yourself. Such as say maybe you're not in the best shape well then maybe you can go and workout and lift weights. Remember you attracted her somehow and that she saw something in you that was worth being around and that you have a specific value as a person nobody else can give. Overall just have fun with her instead of worrying about losing her which will make you more fun to be around and if you have an insecurity that you can work on with self development and confidence building then go and do it. You are enough for her but you can always work on yourself for yourself so you can feel good

well, I know all this, but still there is this feeling, because she is so attractive - but it's something in the back of my head and I know it's completely irrational :) I will not it influence antything - especially I am really not insecure about women, looks etc :)

It's also that I think she is attractive to guys which are not usally into fatter girls - well, she is not really that overweight, she is just very curvy. And she is very affirmative about it, it's another case of a girl who used to be skinny during teen years and who gained a lot of weight quite rapidly. I think she is the most confident girl I ever knew (and she is only 21).

• 2 weeks later...

I met my fiancé on Tinder, so it definitely works if you give it a proper try (though that was over 2 years ago, no idea if people still use it).  

I'll 2nd what people are saying about confidence.  The idea of someone being "out of your league" is kinda nuts, and people who think this way are probably not worth your time/effort.  If you have sufficient mutual attraction, good chemistry, similar values/interests, complementary strengths/weakness, and you're both all around decent people, then you should get on fine.  However, sometimes even that's not enough, and in those cases, its out of your hands. 

Guest trolo
21 hours ago, mickloud said:

I met my fiancé on Tinder, so it definitely works if you give it a proper try (though that was over 2 years ago, no idea if people still use it).  

I'll 2nd what people are saying about confidence.  The idea of someone being "out of your league" is kinda nuts, and people who think this way are probably not worth your time/effort.  If you have sufficient mutual attraction, good chemistry, similar values/interests, complementary strengths/weakness, and you're both all around decent people, then you should get on fine.  However, sometimes even that's not enough, and in those cases, its out of your hands. 

Although I agree with you, I have to admit that girls on Tinder ,may also have some well-hidden mental flaws. I met my ex girlfriend on Tinder and everything was fine until she told me that she never loved me and also told almost none of her family/friends of me. I was quiete suspicious about that when we were still together. So also the nice/friendly/cute looking girls there can be quite a pain to the ass.

On 4/23/2017 at 10:19 AM, trolo said:

Although I agree with you, I have to admit that girls on Tinder ,may also have some well-hidden mental flaws. I met my ex girlfriend on Tinder and everything was fine until she told me that she never loved me and also told almost none of her family/friends of me. I was quiete suspicious about that when we were still together. So also the nice/friendly/cute looking girls there can be quite a pain to the ass.

Sure, but that's more of an issue with dating in general.  

On 4/9/2017 at 11:57 PM, lex112 said:

All girls wonna to be fucked good.

...And this is why we have 300 pound man hating feminists...

@{}{}{}: Spot on! However, there is a certain amount of degeneracy with this entire site's existence...