Quantcast
MadDog

Beauty with Wide Thighs

111 posts / 62487 viewsLast Reply

Guest 1988

Looks like you see her often. Tried talking to her?

Holy Moly!!    I think she gained more weight since the last time I saw her...   Her double chin and cheeks are super full, and her stomach is now bigger than her boobs when sitting down, which is saying a lot!   Too bad she kept her handbag on her lap the whole time.  She did use her boob to wipe her phone off, so that was nice....  LOL!

IMG_5196.JPG

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5198.JPG

IMG_5191.JPG

IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5190.JPG

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5188.JPG

http://i.imgur.com/puV6tEu.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/y0B725g.gifv

Guest 1988

Amazing post

Sooner or later you gotta say hello and take a shot!

21 hours ago, MadDog said:

Holy Moly!!    I think she gained more weight since the last time I saw her...   Her double chin and cheeks are super full, and her stomach is now bigger than her boobs when sitting down, which is saying a lot!   Too bad she kept her handbag on her lap the whole time.  She did use her boob to wipe her phone off, so that was nice....  LOL!

IMG_5193.JPG  130   120.18 kB

IMG_5198.JPG  130   138.22 kB

IMG_5191.JPG  105   144.46 kB

IMG_5192.JPG  102   139.38 kB

IMG_5189.JPG  179   176.08 kB

IMG_5188.JPG  221   170.8 kB

http://i.imgur.com/puV6tEu.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/y0B725g.gifv

She's so significantly bigger in so little time extent... in your place, I would trying to guest her on Curvage.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

She's so significantly bigger in so little time extent... in your place, I would trying to guest her on Curvage.

Yeah, I was kinda shocked yet pleasantly surprised to see how much bigger she looked.  I don't always take that train so it was a nice way to start my morning!  Wouldn't it be great if she was a feedee!!

32 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Yeah, I was kinda shocked yet pleasantly surprised to see how much bigger she looked.  I don't always take that train so it was a nice way to start my morning!  Wouldn't it be great if she was a feedee!!

Who knows? ;) 

Wow, jeans are stretching to the max and her arms in that jacket! In April pics there is plenty of room both in the jeans and arms of jacket, now her thighs and upper arms are pushing the limits. She's filled out nicely. I'd be talking to her and taking her out to dinner to see just what she can eat!

Nice to see our wide-thighed friend this morning!  She is so wide, her thighs press up agains the side of the seat, and spill over into the seat next to her.  I've noticed the last few times she tends to always keep her bag or jacket drapped in front of her, as if she's trying to hide something.  She has definitely gained... Her previous belly rolls have transitioned into one giant roll that actually pooches out further than her breasts.  Sorry I couldn't get a shot,  but definitely saw that gorgeous fat belly.   As always, beautiful with the double chin!  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I definitely appreciate all the candid shots you get this beauty.  I sincerely hope you get off at her stop one day and actually chat her up.  What's the worst that could happen? So she's rejects you---that still won't stop you from continuing to get nice candids

Not so dolled up today, but she was in full form and I fortunately had a front row seat!!   The pics dont do justice to truly how massive her thighs are.  Simply incredible!!  I only wish she wouldn't keep her oversized bag on her lap.  Her belly rolls and fupa in her jeans were definitely peaking out!   Enjoy!!  

Btw.... I know you all ask why I don't engage in conversation... She sits with whom I'd presume to be her mother, so it's a bit of an awkward situation. Instead I just pretend to be sleeping.  LOL!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg