I DID IT!

Guest FrankToo

Guest FrankToo

Thanks, y'all. It was originally a hand drawing that I put in to Photoshop. pretty much the same quality but more messy and very small. I wanted to throw it in to illustrator to color it in and make it look nicer, but I got lazy. 

Guest FrankToo
9 hours ago, zogul said:

Nice, but if you hit "c" on photoshop you get the crop tool that allows you to cut all that useless white around.
It would deserve a higher resolution too.

Honestly, I wasn't really thinking about the end result. I was just trying to get it done. I'll crop it right now to see if that makes it better. Still a little on the fence on bring the image into illustrator to color it and all that jazz. 

Edit: I just remembered I didn't save the .ps file. shit.  

Guest FrankToo

This took longer than it needed to. Needless to say I'm no fan of the blob brush. Anywho, here's part one.

Also, just to preface, I'm not the greatest at making shading.

part one.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Oh wow, this is awesome looking. Anywhere else with your art?

Thanks! I have an Instagram but I haven't been active on there for a while and the stuff I post isn't fetish oriented.

Other than that, all my drawings I keep in my sketchbooks. I'd like to share them, but I just never get around to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Flyhigh7878 said:

Love your art style! Curious if you did the work in illustrator or photoshop? 

Thanks. My original posts on this thread were done in a sketch book which I took a picture of and did in illustrator. Illustrator really isn't the best program to use unless you already have something drawn and you want to make it look clean. These past two sequences I drew on my laptop using Autodesk Sketchbook. It's alright in the sense that my computer doesn't sound like it's having a heart attack, but it tends to be finicky (though that may be due to my computer rather that program itself). On top of that Sketchbook doesn't have as many options so if I want to do something a basic as make the canvas larger I have to create a whole new document. It's fine for what it is though. 

I heard the Adobe just released a new program to compete with procreate, sadly it seems to have been released to iPad only (I only saw the headline so I could be wrong). Was really looking forward to testing it out 😥.

23 minutes ago, John Smith said:

You have greatly improved your drawing skills, as I note.

Oh, thank you! 

Guest Yourebetterthanthis

The initial ones you posted & ones in color are fantastic! I need to give your tips a shot. 

Is there any chance you would be interested in teaming up with the story I am writing? Have you ever drawn along with a story?