Hugging in bed

rested

So climbed into bed last night.  My wife already asleep facing away from me. Spoiled for choice on where to place my hands on her curvaceous body.  I tried the lower belly.  Nice.  I tried the fold between her upper and lower belly.  Nice.  I tried her breasts. Nice.  But settled for my hand on the fatty upper part of her upper belly. Nice.  Where's your preference?

Guest grateful

I fondly remember the first time I stayed over with the heaviest GF I had ever had.

I remember being caught up in some form of amazement and ecstasy because I had no idea what was what. There was so much fat everywhere!

My all time favorite tummy part is a big soft lower roll and I do agree that when spooning and the belly is just pouring away from you and you can't get to the end of it is the best. :)

Couldn't read this thread without thinking of this picture I got a few months ago!  Obviously she doesn't have a huge belly like some in this thread, but it's still quite a treat to realize your formerly skinny girlfriend now has a nice soft belly to hold in bed :) 

IMG_2672.JPG