Lauren Jauregui

Ole ole

Here are some more recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Yes I posted all the damn pictures...Yes you better take the time to scroll through em all👅 Hair & makeup by my baby @jillpowellglam styling by @jasibenjamin 🥰 #BigFemmeEnergy indeed! Thank you @femmeitforward & @heatherlowery for having me be a part of this incredible project🌺 I had such a beautiful night, imma keep spamming you lol #WhileImAlive is out now and available for streaming!!" (07/09/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

As a bit of a bonus, here are a few extra pics via Zimbio & one of her recent Instagram stories: 

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

• 1 month later...

To give a bit of an update...Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Feline with the instinct, cosmic intuition #savagexambassador @savagexfenty" (08/24/21):

E9mU0wWVIAIAf6i.jpg

E9mU0wRUcAAyyi63.jpg

1EmU0wPUYAokpzt.jpg

2EmU0wYUcAATUXY2.jpg

As a bit of a bonus, here are some additional photos, as well as a pair of body-centric video posts:

1.jpg

2.jpg

2-0.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS-o4cEohV1/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS-pPm2I_tF/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the first of three sizable photo posts…Here are some recent pics of Lauren (who by the looks of things, seems unintentionally intent on reclaiming her title from Camila Cabello of “thickest [if not outright fattest] ex-Fifth Harmony member," given how undeniably pudgy she is [from top to bottom, no less] in most of these candid shots) performing live at the Opening Night concert for the #PreludeTourNY (11/20/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

In addition to the various photos posted by fans, here are some extra professionally made pictures from that were taken a the concert by @photosbyalessandra. On a random aside, while most of the photos are great, I can’t be the only one who thinks that the last photo in this post looks absolutely amazing; for obvious reasons. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg