Lauren Jauregui

Ole ole

On 7/1/2020 at 4:32 PM, well1 said:

Bonito vientre y hermoso culo!

On 7/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, frecklefactor said:

Afirmando lo obvio: al pasar por estas dos maravillosas tapas de pantalla, creo que es seguro decir que incluso los cantantes pop, como Lauren Jauregui, no están a salvo de las garras de la temida "Cuarentena 15". Por otra parte, los kilos de más que tiene en exhibición aquí (observe su rostro más redondo de lo habitual, el vientre sobresaliente que casi parece estirar los confines de su atuendo y la mitad inferior de su barriga mencionada que realmente parece personificar la frase "muffin top") ha tardado mucho en llegar desde sus días en "Fifth Harmony". 

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

Her sister got so fat. She almost looks like a distorded reflection of Lauren if she was parading into a Hall of Mirrors.

ditzy_cyber_daphne.png?w=298&h=182

Screenshot_20200702-164254.png

wow... well.. considering how much she has gained. i think plateau is near and a yo yo is more likely. it is very rare a constante gain. so probably she is at her normal reasonable weight. which is a delicious level to be at in my opinion. now... the sister deserves some more attention as well. 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, Celebmorpher said:

Tbh I think she will go on that one diet she was on before, it was more than a fast than a diet where she didn't eat anything for two weeks probably longer.

Lauren when she diets, or loses weight, does not last long, she always gives a rebound of weight, at some point, she will not recover, and she will let go, and she will gain a good weight

On 7/24/2020 at 1:46 PM, Batman76 said:

Damn, from so skinny her pants are hanging off her to so plump her dress is sticking to the underslope of her potbrownie belly.

I went from having a flat abdomen to having a ball haha 

• 3 weeks later...