Lauren Jauregui

Ole ole

1 hour ago, well1 said:

Her face is rounder and her legs are fantastic

Yet, she nonetheless exerts herself trying to hinder her softening looks by curling and pumping her hair back, agencing sober colors for her outfits and posing conscentiously, so that it may trick any neophytes eye that she had suddenly trimmed down since that video to which we've all see her getting anxious about her curving belly.

Doesn't seems really eager about getting less toned and flabbier much everywhere, while conspicuously boasting out her somewhat larger curves whenever she had the occassion to. Hm, women are so paradoxical.

12 minutes ago, John Smith said:

No entanto, ela ainda se esforça tentando atrapalhar seus olhares suavizantes, enrolando e puxando o cabelo para trás, agitando cores sóbrias para suas roupas e posando conscientemente, para que possa enganar qualquer olho neófito que ela de repente diminuiu desde aquele vídeo que todos nós vê-la ficando ansiosa com sua barriga curvada.

Não parece realmente ansiosa em ficar menos enfraquecida e mais flácida em toda parte, enquanto ostentando ostensivamente as curvas um pouco maiores sempre que ela tinha a ocasião. Hm, as mulheres são tão paradoxais.

Yes. The antepenultimate photo, It looks like she has some holes in her leg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, beatricewz said:

the difference.

Adobe_20190507_191306.thumb.png.eb4e9bb3ce8370d7c25a224ab12fb6cf.png

You gonna perhaps hate me for this, but between the cautiously photo-edited body of the left picture or the vivid light effects of the right, one or the amother acts like a visual deterrent for the scrupulous eye.

I geniunely cannot distinguish any difference aside from the skin hue and outward settting and I assume I am not alone in this case.

On 5/7/2019 at 8:16 PM, John Smith said:

You gonna perhaps hate me for this, but between the cautiously photo-edited body of the left picture or the vivid light effects of the right, one or the amother acts like a visual deterrent for the scrupulous eye.

I geniunely cannot distinguish any difference aside from the skin hue and outward settting and I assume I am not alone in this case.

I already could know that somebody wouldn't understand the pic purpose.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...