Rebekah Elmaloglou

Robnorm100

2 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Steady Job Syndrome - Young actress keeps in shape so she can get work. After years of toiling she finally gets her big break with a main character in a big series just as she's approaching her expiry date, so she finally relaxes and starts eating to her heart's (or gut's) content, thinking they can't fire her now. Or can they?

I doubt she would get fired. Her character is one of the main ones in Neighbours and over the years the producers have exploited her assets alot 

6 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

She won't get fired for being fat. If she was in her 20s and supposed to be a sex symbol it would be quite a different matter.

Neighbours reportedly sacked Jessica Muschamp who played Sharon (am showing my age here!) for being unable to control her weight!

It shouldn’t be that only the young and thin are considered sex symbols. IMO she is the sexist on the show

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/11/2017 at 6:08 AM, OscarWinner said:

I want to see an American remake of this show starring Eva Longoria. Then, the two shows do a crossover with Eva's and Rebekah's characters meeting on-screen. Maybe my headcannon is driven by the fact that they're thread neighbors on this forums.

No, cause Americans screw it up. They tried to make a US version of Kath & Kim. It was a big fail.

• 2 weeks later...