Cartoon/Anime weight gain thread

Guest sdd619

5 hours ago, sdd619 said:

I was wondering why there is not a Cartoon/Anime weight gain thread in the art section?

You could certainly start one! Assuming your suggestion is to create a topic focused on discussion of weight gain depicted within various popular animated features, then I think that'd fall within the scope of the "Other Arts-Related Discussion" forum. It might also be an appropriate topic for the "General Arts" forum (under the General heading), but I'm not really clear on what the intended role of that particular forum is.

However, if what you're really asking is why there isn't an entire forum dedicated to cartoon/anime weight gain under the Arts heading, I think the answer is that the forums under the Arts heading (with the exception of the "Other Arts-Related Discussion" forum) are intended for showcasing artwork created by Curvage members. To the best of my knowledge, there aren't a lot of animated works being created by Curvage members (unfortunately!). Conversely, if we're not talking about animated stuff, then I think this kind of material would fall somewhere within the scope of the existing "Comics," "Drawings," or "Morphs" forums. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Several months earlier, he equally spoke about those hovering into the downright bigger side of the weight spectrum in the manga/anime industry.

Been followed by a predominantly French-Belgian viewership, the comment feedback has gone rapidly vitriolic, focring him to glance back:

He's most definitively into fat anime girls...