Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

On 10/7/2020 at 9:30 AM, mal57 said:

she seems high.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:36 PM, thadrou90 said:

I think she's eating with the person who gave her those vegan brownies with a certain special ingredient, so she may well be high!

She's talking more and more about being high. Self-medication for her anxiety, I'm guessing, and no doubt fuel for her recent and ongoing gain. Keep lighting up and eating up, Tess.

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 3.23.09 PM.png

23 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

I'm starting to wonder if this vegan THC baker she keeps hanging out with is some kind of gf or partner. Tess has come out as queer, after all, and broke up with her husband a little while back. Maybe for this woman feeding Tess' appetites and blowing her up is just all part of the romance...

...Imagine her and Chrissy Metz as a couple (just in case Chrissy ever comes out as Q.)

She has some of the best arms in the business. However because her incessant SJW-ism through which she is levitating above the rest of us makes her IG very hard to follow for someone more down to Earth. Luckily you can just download all the pictures :P

However, her slight narcissism makes her not care about anything but stilling her own gluttonous cravings, so I expect the gain to continue.

Wonder how big those arms will get.

39 minutes ago, vennie said:

She has some of the best arms in the business. However because her incessant SJW-ism through which she is levitating above the rest of us makes her IG very hard to follow for someone more down to Earth. Luckily you can just download all the pictures :P

However, her slight narcissism makes her not care about anything but stilling her own gluttonous cravings, so I expect the gain to continue.

Wonder how big those arms will get.

As ever, I'm sure you'll find that her politics alienates some people on this site and rings true to others. One can't (and she certainly won't) please everybody. But I think we can all agree that in the long run, her gluttony seems to have gotten the best of her, and she's likely to stay big and (I pray) get bigger still.

Here's to bigger and bigger arms.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:25 PM, thadrou90 said:

As ever, I'm sure you'll find that her politics alienates some people on this site and rings true to others. One can't (and she certainly won't) please everybody. But I think we can all agree that in the long run, her gluttony seems to have gotten the best of her, and she's likely to stay big and (I pray) get bigger still.

Here's to bigger and bigger arms.

I thought she was on a quest to size down?

On 10/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, vennie said:

I thought she was on a quest to size down?

She confessed on IG a little while back that Covid interrupted her quest, that she hadn't been to see her trainer in months, and she's since put up a few pics eating, etc. Also I know a stoner when I see one and she looks high AF in pretty much every pic and vid for a while now... THC and diets don't mix very well.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:36 PM, mal57 said:

She confessed on IG a little while back that Covid interrupted her quest, that she hadn't been to see her trainer in months, and she's since put up a few pics eating, etc. Also I know a stoner when I see one and she looks high AF in pretty much every pic and vid for a while now... THC and diets don't mix very well.

Haha, Covid is a welcome excuse, I bet :P