Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

2 hours ago, Gilles said:

To me, her original " generous chubbiness" has gone too far (now to a real morbid obesity). What a pitty, she was by far more attractive, more sexy, when she was like this, 3 years ago, shaped like a very generous Coke classic glass bottle (just a personal feeling of course, I repect all 2way of feelings" regarding this) >

I kinda see what you mean.  I'd rather take the weight she has gained since then and add it to other women of my choice, women who need it.

• 2 years later...
On 5/14/2021 at 9:36 AM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Tess is a known grifter and scammer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tess has disordered eating of some kind, but anorexia nervosa she is not

She probably does scam her way to the top. In some ways, she kinda has to just to get by in the industry. A lot of others do it, fat or thin. I think her real problem is oversharing; some issues whether legitimate or not, should be kept private/personal. As inspiring as she may be for women of a certain size, it's best for experts to do the hard work helping people with eating disorder issues.

Also, I'm sure there are thin people who struggle with binge eating disorder. They definitely have their doubters, but overall, their issues are taken seriously as it should. Why not her with anorexia? Yeah, it's hard to buy it, but I can't completely rule it out.

Overall, I just think she's the type of chick that should be seen, but not really listened to.