Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
18 hours ago, distortion said:

Maybe this should be a separate topic, but what is it about tattoos that bothers you guys so much? I'm genuinely interested. As long as they're executed well (and Tess' definitely are) I think they only add to the beauty of the subject. Bad ink tho is a different story

I don't mention it often because it's pointless, but since you asked, I find giant tattoos to be unattractive aesthetically. I prefer a more natural, girl-next-door look. 

I also think they detract from the appearance of sizeableness in a big girl by breaking up the expanse of flesh. It's almost like wearing "slenderizing" black clothes.

Just my opinion and personal preference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Tess at some thing where she's selling old clothes. (I have to think she's outgrown some of them.)

It's great stuff. Plenty of candid shots, and lots of comparison. Gives you a really good sense of Tess's size.

IMG_1869.thumb.jpg.1ccb63e74ee25dab328cdb6eda163dff.jpg

The young lady with her is super cute!

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
7 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Was there anything besides the t-shirt scam? I know she's said other things since then that some people don't believe (about her sexuality, eating disorder, etc.), but has she actually harmed anyone outside that scam? Partly I ask just because I'm not sure, but we also now know that at that point she was in an abusive relationship with her ex, and if she's never done anything fucked up since then, I wonder if he's more to blame for that scam that she was. Could be totally off the mark, but I'm just speculating.

Anyway, looking large in this recent post

ScreenRecording2024-02-18at2.40.24PM-ezgif.com-speed.gif

ScreenRecording2024-02-18at2.40.24PM-ezgif.com-speed(1).gif

How do we "know" that her ex was "abusive?" Because she said so without giving any specifics and People magazine published her assertions without interviewing Nick?

Maybe you have better info than I do (very possible), but it makes me uneasy when women throw around allegations like this and the media just seem to assume that the man is guilty. I took a quick look online, and I saw articles by People, Buzzfeed and the Daily Mail, and none of them indicate they even tried to get a comment from Nick.