Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The "work outs" i've seen her doing aren't enough to lose any substantial amount of weight. They're basically just stretching and pilates type stuff which will strengthen your core and keep your mobility levels good but it wont burn lots of calories. If she really wanted to lose weight, it's long distance walking she'd need to do

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Thanks! Yeah, oddly specific. But as you say, mal, we'll take it!

She also announced she's no longer sharing her workouts on insta, ostensibly to opt out of the game in which fatties prove they're 'good' by working out. It's only to the good that she's promoting that message, IMO, but I also figure she's doing this because she's working out less and wants to dodge the accountability she'd established by posting all this stuff in the first place.

These "work outs" that many of the really big plus size models do are totally a PR stunt anyway. Almost all of them revolve around mobility, little bit of resistance training and very low intensity cardio (not surprising given these women are in the mid - high 200's). None of it is gonna burn a significant amount of calories, it's very beginner level exercise so the "look, we're big but we work out too" doesn't carry much weight (pun)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, distortion said:

Maybe this should be a separate topic, but what is it about tattoos that bothers you guys so much? I'm genuinely interested. As long as they're executed well (and Tess' definitely are) I think they only add to the beauty of the subject. Bad ink tho is a different story

I know this is a 'me problem' but I just find them masculine. Small ones I can deal with, but big ones, at least from a distance, just look like blobs of ink covering part of the body. I find it quite a big turn off. Sorry not intending to disrespect anyone ITT with lots of tattoos

11 hours ago, onheresometimes said:

I’m not shocked, 

it’s just stupid as fuck. It’s a thread devoted to appreciating a woman’s body. Nobody gives a shit if you like tattoos on them or not. Y’all say the same thing every 2 seconds. It’s their choice. Nobody cares abt ur stupid opinions. It’s just annoying 

Get a grip of yourself and stop being so offended on someone else's behalf

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't being dangerously underweight part of the criteria for having anorexia nervosa? Maybe she has binge eating disorder or atypical anorexia?

I'll be honest, I've seen a lot of bigger women shitting on women who have anorexia nervosa because they still have "skinny privilege" even with their death rates being one of the highest out of any mental disorder. I'm not shocked that people who legit have anorexia are calling her out, especially as Tess is a known grifter and scammer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tess has disordered eating of some kind, but anorexia nervosa she is not

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...