Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

Guest nonrelated
On 6/24/2022 at 12:46 PM, thadrou90 said:

Tess looks unbelievably enormous in this ad.

tessvidgif2.gif

At this point, if she has one semi major slip (honestly not much uncommon given all her traveling and bubbling for the camera) she'll be wheelchair bound and then probably half immobile the rest of her life as she still grows. Then she'll start advocating for disability rights 🤪 I know that is perhaps slightly dark, but I have a strange premonition something like that is gonna happen. 

7 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Tess at some thing where she's selling old clothes. (I have to think she's outgrown some of them.)

It's great stuff. Plenty of candid shots, and lots of comparison. Gives you a really good sense of Tess's size.

IMG_1869.thumb.jpg.1ccb63e74ee25dab328cdb6eda163dff.jpg

The young lady with her is super cute!

On 6/30/2022 at 7:45 AM, mal57 said:

Oh right -- thus the hashtag in every photo, duh.

Haha I don’t blame you for not noticing that. I know because I check their Instagram know and then to check for events like this one. Had I not had to work that day I was going to consider cruising by to get a glimpse at Tess’s glorious arms 

21 hours ago, mr_mystery said:

Haha I don’t blame you for not noticing that. I know because I check their Instagram know and then to check for events like this one. Had I not had to work that day I was going to consider cruising by to get a glimpse at Tess’s glorious arms 

There was a similar place here in NYC (Brooklyn) called Redress. My ex loved it but like a lot of customers she browsed a lot more than she actually bought and they didn't last. Commercial rents here are brutal, even compared to LA. Anyway I only went with her once but was tempted to stalk the place... Thankfully I have some self-control/self esteem lol. That said if I knew Tess was gonna do an appearance here I don't think I'd be able to resist.

21 hours ago, mr_mystery said:

Had I not had to work that day I was going to consider cruising by to get a glimpse at Tess’s glorious arms 

2 minutes ago, mal57 said:

That said if I knew Tess was gonna do an appearance here I don't think I'd be able to resist.

There's at least a 50% chance that this fella indulged the same temptation:

On 6/27/2022 at 10:16 AM, thadrou90 said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fc52663e66a72c4f560d507e649c9e4.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...