Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

32 minutes ago, Little Miss Cake said:

I can't say for certain, but many rumor that's she problematic for several reasons. There was that T-shirt/brand controversy/scandal several years back, though I think that was mostly the result of mismanagement and lack of business experience. Regardless, she didn't respond well when people demanded accountability.

I don't know much about Daphne Oz except that she was on some daytime cooking show awhile back. Everyone's familiar with her dad, who's gone from doctor to TV celebrity to Trump appointee to the 'Council on Sports, Nutrition and Fitness" and now Trump endorsed U.S. Senate candidate. One thing's for certain, he's been fatphobic all the way through.

This may be the most evenhanded thing I've ever read on this site. I more or less agree. I really shouldn't paint Daphne with her father's brush, though.

• Curvage Model
On 4/13/2022 at 1:35 PM, thadrou90 said:

Slightly weirded out that Tess seems to be buddies with Daphne Oz, Dr Oz's daughter (and yes, she does have a thread on here). Maybe that's not fair--I just perceive an aura of snake-oil-salesmanship around Oz and his whole family. But I also can't get over how much like Bebe Rexha Daphne looks.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.31.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.31.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.29.23 AM.png

She is actually my idol 😍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nonrelated

How is she so bubbly and energetic despite having such a huge heavy body? Is she just acting so for the cameras? 

4 minutes ago, nonrelated said:

How is she so bubbly and energetic despite having such a huge heavy body? Is she just acting so for the cameras? 

Everyone on social media is performing, so I'm sure it is an act for the camera. But I don't think her body size has anything to do with it. Still, my guess is she has to stop to rest a lot. That's a lot of weight to carry around!