Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

Guest nonrelated

She has to be at least 400 now right? She is W I D E dang she might reach Boberry status one day. Surprisingly a bit agile for her size like her too 

38 minutes ago, nonrelated said:

She has to be at least 400 now right? She is W I D E dang she might reach Boberry status one day. Surprisingly a bit agile for her size like her too 

It's possible, but it's hard to say. She is pretty short, so my guess is she's actually somewhere north of 350 rather than at 300. No question she's big, though!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally getting around to posting this gif from her stories the other day.

Honestly, even setting aside our kink on here, it's amazing how candid she is about how much and how indulgently she eats. There's such a taboo against that, even and especially for very fat women, and to see her so brazenly violate it is awesome.

fNYxuvv.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Entitled narcissist beauty queen indulges in pure decadent gluttony, becoming huge and justifying it all with body positivity

Sometimes I can't believe Tess is real.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:55 PM, thadrou90 said:

It's almost too easy to take her for granted, given how long she's been around. But how many other plus-size models can you name who are this fat, have gained this much, and are and this unapologetically indulgent?

None but shes probably moved the overton window because more plus models now r solidly obese and showing it all off!

• 2 weeks later...