Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

11 hours ago, onheresometimes said:

I’m not shocked, 

it’s just stupid as fuck. It’s a thread devoted to appreciating a woman’s body. Nobody gives a shit if you like tattoos on them or not. Y’all say the same thing every 2 seconds. It’s their choice. Nobody cares abt ur stupid opinions. It’s just annoying 

Get a grip of yourself and stop being so offended on someone else's behalf

At the risk of adding fuel to the fire myself: if you're sick of these conversations, the best remedy is to stop replying, whatever side you're on. It just perpetuates things. Sandbag 'em, as I once learned from the mod of a certain chan for bbw's.

Speaking of mods: mods, maybe it's best to send the tattoos part of this thread to the abyss, remove the kindling to prevent future conflagrations.

My next post will just be Tess content. Let's just stick to that.

15 hours ago, onheresometimes said:

I’m not shocked, 

it’s just stupid as fuck. It’s a thread devoted to appreciating a woman’s body. Nobody gives a shit if you like tattoos on them or not. Y’all say the same thing every 2 seconds. It’s their choice. Nobody cares abt ur stupid opinions. It’s just annoying 

Yet half a dozen people were discussing it so I guess it was interesting to somebody, right? This thread is about Tess. She has a lot of tattoos. We talk about her tattoos. We know it's her choice. Take a Xanax.

Guest tevo002

Tess is as big as a house these days. I would have thought she leveled off eventually, but each month she is fatter than ever.

It’s why I was never concerned over the ‘workouts’ slimming down her corpulence because at the end of the day she just likes eating sugar and carbs too damn much - and these companies are keeping her cupboards fully stocked. 

Notice the frayed stitching hanging on for dear life below in the butt pic, and the back fat oozing over the waistline. 

And in the final pic, she is officially now a member of the triple chin club. 

333E6789-6E71-4790-A44B-2814BD498BD0.jpeg

3469D6F9-42A9-47BE-8357-D3711552C42B.jpeg

E6140798-819B-4599-B577-F25D488C60A8.png

FE7A4D04-D015-401A-9103-BA11BE2FE9F7.jpeg

E1140E49-424E-44F4-B3D7-282F21D99DAA.jpeg

257D356E-A66C-4BC9-BA9B-F82CC94E3E00.jpeg

B9016BBB-2735-43E0-98DA-9E293C97B344.jpeg

Guest tevo002

For those who like comparison photos, Tess rarely photographs herself with thinner models, so I thought these would be fun to illustrate just how large she is right now, her Buddha belly and chub next to some lithe athletic models. 

Notice in the second outfit (purple) how tightly packed in and uncomfortable she looks. This company only makes that outfit in a 3x which is the reason for her discomfort. 

The bottom outfit (mint) is one of their few ones they put out in a 4x. Their website doesn’t say what their 4x corresponds to in US sizes, but that is clearly where our girl looks most comfortable now after a year pounding cake in quarantine. 

5B45915B-8BCD-4438-AA24-8377282DD910.jpeg

C36B67BC-B8EC-41EC-92E1-562D0678000A.jpeg

C6EAF68B-48CE-4C27-B1B4-FE0AF4CECBE8.jpeg

76A11AF9-E6CF-4C2F-846C-EFFA631EC8DB.jpeg

65DE1A9C-1760-4133-BEC7-720160A3FD71.jpeg

9757364C-E383-4082-90A9-53C30E64F2EC.jpeg

On 5/2/2021 at 6:55 AM, mal57 said:

She's saying on Instagram she's lost weight...?

https://www.instagram.com/p/COVvFzTHbSx/

I honestly was thinking she'd lost a little! Not a ton, but some.

But I think this is one of those cases where we can let Tess speak for herself. This is all from her post:

Caption:

"TW: ED & Weight Loss — To everyone that keeps saying “you’re looking healthy lately” or “You are losing weight, keep it up!” Stop.

"Don’t. Comment. On. My. Weight. Or. Perceived. Health. Keep. It. To. Yourself. Thanks✌🏻

"Yes, I’ve lost weight — I’m healing from an eating disorder & feeding my body regularly for the first time in my entire life. When you equate weight loss with “health” & place value & worth on someone’s size, you are basically saying that we are more valuable now because we are smaller & perpetuating diet culture… & that’s corny as hell. NOT here for it. For folks like me that are trying to reframe our relationships with our bodies & heal, hearing comments about weight is triggering as hell. It sets us back in our progress — and when people working on themselves see you commenting to me that way, it hurts THEM, not just me. I can take it (I shouldn’t have to, but I can) but they didn’t ask for that trauma, ok? If you can’t tell someone they look nice without making it about their size, then baby, please don’t say nuthin at all.
"

180656752_1826747800827155_4650017563263232737_n.jpg

179865847_522419525554265_8881297053341536785_n.jpg

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Ok I know Tess is a flawed person but trivializing an eating disorder should be out of bounds for this board.

Eh isn’t Miss Holliday is the one trivializing anorexia by claiming she has it……….But I’m sure because she is huge, to people here she can do no wrong.  

55 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Eh isn’t Miss Holliday is the one trivializing anorexia by claiming she has it……….But I’m sure because she is huge, to people here she can do no wrong.  

Believe me, I don't think Tess can do no wrong. I'm well aware of her opportunistic self-promotion and the fact that she's scammed people for her own enrichment. I can't 100% prove she has any given eating disorder, but how are you so sure she doesn't? What we do know is that restrictive eating disorders are hugely under-diagnosed and under- or mis-treated in fat people precisely because they're fat and medical providers don't think they fit the bill. I'd rather not risk denying or trivializing what as far as we know is indeed the case for Tess, and even more importantly may well be the case for other users of this board.

Isn't being dangerously underweight part of the criteria for having anorexia nervosa? Maybe she has binge eating disorder or atypical anorexia?

I'll be honest, I've seen a lot of bigger women shitting on women who have anorexia nervosa because they still have "skinny privilege" even with their death rates being one of the highest out of any mental disorder. I'm not shocked that people who legit have anorexia are calling her out, especially as Tess is a known grifter and scammer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tess has disordered eating of some kind, but anorexia nervosa she is not

1 hour ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Isn't being dangerously underweight part of the criteria for having anorexia nervosa? Maybe she has binge eating disorder or atypical anorexia?

I'll be honest, I've seen a lot of bigger women shitting on women who have anorexia nervosa because they still have "skinny privilege" even with their death rates being one of the highest out of any mental disorder. I'm not shocked that people who legit have anorexia are calling her out, especially as Tess is a known grifter and scammer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tess has disordered eating of some kind, but anorexia nervosa she is not

I doubt either of us is a trained eating disorders clinician or researcher (I'm certainly not), but I'll take a stab at this: "atypical anorexia" is still anorexia. It's actually by far the larger category (66-75%) of people with anorexia! See here:

Atypical anorexia nervosa (AAN), also called “higher weight anorexia,” is currently included in the DSM-V under the Other Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED) diagnosis. It is used to diagnose people who meet all the criteria for anorexia nervosa (AN) but are not underweight. A recent research review by Harrop et al (2021) published in the International Journal of Eating Disorders suggests that atypical anorexia is two to three times more common than “typical” anorexia nervosa. Despite the fact that AAN is far more common than AN, people with AAN are far less likely to receive treatment for their eating disorder (between 1.5 to 17 times less likely than people with AN). This discrepancy is not due to differences in illness severity because research suggests that people with AAN and AN have similar medical concerns, cognitive symptoms, eating disorder behaviors, clinical impairment, symptom presentation, symptom severity, and require similar care.