Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

I'm the same, especially tattoos of some sort of creepy crawly (moth, black widow, scorpion, etc) Oh well as long as she's happy with it i guess

Maybe this should be a separate topic, but what is it about tattoos that bothers you guys so much? I'm genuinely interested. As long as they're executed well (and Tess' definitely are) I think they only add to the beauty of the subject. Bad ink tho is a different story

5 hours ago, distortion said:

Maybe this should be a separate topic, but what is it about tattoos that bothers you guys so much? I'm genuinely interested. As long as they're executed well (and Tess' definitely are) I think they only add to the beauty of the subject. Bad ink tho is a different story

I know this is a 'me problem' but I just find them masculine. Small ones I can deal with, but big ones, at least from a distance, just look like blobs of ink covering part of the body. I find it quite a big turn off. Sorry not intending to disrespect anyone ITT with lots of tattoos

4 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

I know this is a 'me problem' but I just find them masculine. Small ones I can deal with, but big ones, at least from a distance, just look like blobs of ink covering part of the body. I find it quite a big turn off. Sorry not intending to disrespect anyone ITT with lots of tattoos

Thanks for your answer. 

I personally don't really care big or small as long as they're well executed. Bad tattoos are a huge turnoff regardless of size. But yeah, I think this could be an interesting topic as a lot of the guys on here some to not like em. I'm interested in different views on the matter.

18 hours ago, distortion said:

I don't mention it often because it's pointless, but since you asked, I find giant tattoos to be unattractive aesthetically. I prefer a more natural, girl-next-door look. 

I also think they detract from the appearance of sizeableness in a big girl by breaking up the expanse of flesh. It's almost like wearing "slenderizing" black clothes.

Just my opinion and personal preference.

On 4/16/2021 at 1:30 AM, distortion said:

Basically what the other guys (I assume they're guys) said, that I find a woman's bare skin sexy and I'm not into anything that covers it up. All respect tho to women who want to tattoo themselves wherever and however, I'm all about doing what you want with your body. Just my personal preference.

On 4/22/2021 at 12:30 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

This is a 21 page thread dedicated to a woman's body, why you shocked people are discussing it

I’m not shocked, 

it’s just stupid as fuck. It’s a thread devoted to appreciating a woman’s body. Nobody gives a shit if you like tattoos on them or not. Y’all say the same thing every 2 seconds. It’s their choice. Nobody cares abt ur stupid opinions. It’s just annoying