Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

24 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Always a gift to see vid of Tess that's not carefully angled to "slim" her down. God, she's incredible.

Link to that clip here.

Weird, I couldn't get it to post with the link, thought there was some kind of privacy/security thing on it.

Crazy theory here: since she's divorcing that husband. I guess he's a FA, if not a feeder, but given her recent gain and all the food pics and eating... is she doing a revenge body thing for him? "If you thought I was big while we were together, watch me now!"?

On 3/9/2021 at 5:39 PM, King_Schultz said:

Crazy theory here: since she's divorcing that husband. I guess he's a FA, if not a feeder, but given her recent gain and all the food pics and eating... is she doing a revenge body thing for him? "If you thought I was big while we were together, watch me now!"?

Crazy counter-theory: He's not an FA and tried to control her eating and body (if unsuccessfully) and this is her revenge... Or He is an FA who tried to control her eating and body, which sounds counter-intuitive but that's the kind of shit toxic dudes do, whatever their preference.

Guest nonrelated
On 3/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, tevo002 said:

And on the “fat girl face” watch, chins and neck have officially become one. Jawline is but a distant memory. 

0A5FAE9E-A5FF-4726-941B-C802CB872B40.jpeg

34319641-36C3-4390-82A7-498C52EEF4FB.jpeg

31C5AD03-938E-4501-A807-5AF21024B644.jpeg

I think it's funny and a waste that she confesses getting botox when she has so much pure fat insulating her face better than botox ever could lol 

Guest tevo002
18 hours ago, G21 said:

Any guesses on her weight now?

really hard for me to estimate that stuff. i’d say she easily looks 350+ maybe close to 400 but she’s really short. all i know is she’s definitely getting fatter. 

B3117CB7-B02B-4475-9CB7-6725C5AC4375.jpeg

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Glad she didn't really mean she wouldn't post workout stuff anymore. Then we wouldn't see things like this!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I´m still amazed by the sheer size and roundness of that huge belly.

I would love to see her at some point in the future work on the same shoots as some of my favorite brazilian models.

31 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

I´m still amazed by the sheer size and roundness of that huge belly.

I would love to see her at some point in the future work on the same shoots as some of my favorite brazilian models.

This level of weight should be the standard for plus size models. The smaller ones should be encouraged to gain more weight. 

4 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

This level of weight should be the standard for plus size models. The smaller ones should be encouraged to gain more weight. 

I don´t know about that size being the standard tho, I would rather have a more wide spread representation, like if a brand from like a size 44 tp 62, then showcase both the 44 and 62 on models, along with some of the middle sizes, many brands still only showcase in the range of 44 to 50