Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

To me, her original " generous chubbiness" has gone too far (now to a real morbid obesity). What a pitty, she was by far more attractive, more sexy, when she was like this, 3 years ago, shaped like a very generous Coke classic glass bottle (just a personal feeling of course, I repect all 2way of feelings" regarding this) >

BA (8).jpg

BA (9).jpg

2 hours ago, Gilles said:

To me, her original " generous chubbiness" has gone too far (now to a real morbid obesity). What a pitty, she was by far more attractive, more sexy, when she was like this, 3 years ago, shaped like a very generous Coke classic glass bottle (just a personal feeling of course, I repect all 2way of feelings" regarding this) >

I kinda see what you mean.  I'd rather take the weight she has gained since then and add it to other women of my choice, women who need it.

13 hours ago, Gilles said:

There’s no arguing about taste, I guess, but personally I’m happy to see Tess turn into a blob. You just don’t get to see arms like hers every day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bbwlover14
On 2/25/2018 at 11:38 AM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Well call me old fashioned but I don't consider a woman an ssbbw until she hits the four hundred pound mark, she's fat as fuck for sure but I don't think she's that big yet.

Height is the biggest factor.  300 pounds on a 5 ft and under woman is quite significant.