Gaining in College (BBW, WG)

Guest barnes2

Guest barnes2

This is the true story of how my college girlfriend – at 5’2” – gained almost 50 pounds over a couple of years.  I’ve tried to organize everything chronologically into chapters, but most of the below is just a compilation of observations from the gain.  There is no plot to the ‘story’, just a recounting of how my girlfriend put on a lot of weight.  I almost put this in the 'Lifestyle Discussion' section, but it seemed long enough to classify as a story instead.

Most of what follows are my observations of her gaining, but some of the below is from things she shared with me later about her gain after I revealed I was so amazed by it.

Feedback is welcome.  I’m not much of a writer and this is my first time putting together something of this length.

Chapter 1: Freshman Year

My gf and I had our first date at the end of high school.  Right off the bat, she was super open about the topic of weight.  She told me – on our first date – that she weighed 120lbs but that she weighed only 113 the year before, and that this extra weight had forced her to add some size 6 clothing to her typical size 4 wardrobe.  Even back then I found the topic fascinating and I was impressed that she was so casual about it.  I always thought weight was a sort of taboo thing for girls, but not for her. 

Anyhow, we continued to date into college as we both went to nearby schools.  She went to a community college and worked at an abused women’s shelter.  I lived at a dorm while she continued to live at home.  During freshman year, she took cardio kickboxing courses at her school in addition to working out a few nights a week at a local health club.  As a result, she completely avoided the Freshman 15.  If anything, she became more fit and maybe dropped a pound or two to get down to 118.  She’d talk about trying to get back to 113lbs, but she was adding muscle during that year so that she was actually leaner at 118 than her high school 113lb self had been.  She was in really good shape and made an effort to stay that way.  With D cup breasts, long curly brown hair, and a 24” waist she looked good wearing just about anything – or not much at all.  And after completely dodging the Freshman 15 getting fat might very well have been the furthest thing from her mind.

But all of that changed at the end of freshman year.  Three major changes took place at the start of that summer:

1.    After a year of struggling in her regular classes, she switched majors and began to attend a different local school that catered to her new career path.  Their program was accelerated and classes began that summer.  The new school did not have a gym or offer any fitness classes, so her cardio kickboxing workouts ended.  The stress of the more rigorous program, in addition to working almost full time, led to her nighttime workouts tapering off as well.

2.    She had a major falling out with dad and moved into her own apartment.  Her apartment became a sort of regular hang out for the two of us.  It was much easier to order pizza or share a dessert without anybody around.  In a way, it made every night feel more like a date night where splurging was acceptable.

3.    Her eating habits during the day got a lot worse.  She got into a bad habit of hitting McDonalds up for breakfast on many mornings.  And what the new school lacked in gym facilities they made up for in dining options.  There were many restaurants nearby the campus – and a few built into it - that she and her classmates would go to almost daily with a wide variety of high calorie options.

All of these factors led to her gaining about 7 pounds that summer - pushing her weight to a new high of 125.  She didn’t own a scale but would weigh herself when she could – typically at my mom’s house when we’d go over there once every few Sundays to eat and watch a baseball or football game.  As before, she was never shy about letting me know what the scale read.

The first seven pounds came on almost completely unnoticed.  In talking to her about it later, she mentioned that she noticed the first few pounds as the slightest bit of extra smoosh on her lower tummy.  But it was almost a non-issue given that her clothes still fit.  

The only time she mentioned her increasing weight that summer was once over at my mom’s house.  My gf was getting a brownie and offered my mom one.  My mom mentioned they were bad for her (my mom’s) diet, but that my gf had nothing to worry about.  My gf replied by saying “I wouldn’t be so sure” as she pulled her shirt tight across her midsection.  This revealed the slightest bit of a tummy curve as my gf said, “I’ve got something starting here.”  I think she meant it as a silly joke.  Little did she know a time was coming when her belly would be large enough to show itself off and pull many shirts tight all on its own.

Looking back, the biggest issue that summer wasn’t the first few pounds themselves, but the fact that several bad habits were becoming entrenched over those months.  She had started living the lifestyle of a much fatter girl, but her body had yet to catch up.  Gaining seven pounds over 3 months was to prove a pattern she would hold with surprising consistency for a long time to come.

Chapter 2: Autumn – Sophomore Year

While the first seven pounds over the summer taking her from 118 to 125 pretty much came on without any consequences, the next 7 pounds over the autumn taking her into the low 130s were a bit different.  On a girl as small as she was, she had now increased her weight by over 10%.  The 14 pound gain pushed her out of her size 6 wardrobe and obviously wiped out the few size 4 holdovers from high school.  Her new school required her to wear formal clothes to school every day (like pant suits or skirts and blouses).  She started the school year with a few size 6 outfits, but her ongoing gain forced to buy an entire line-up of clothes in a size 8.  Despite wearing an 8 for the first time in her life, she was not especially flustered by this and she never once tried to diet even for one day.  She wasn’t even weighing herself regularly.  Only the scale at my mom’s house provided updates as she would step on it whenever we went over there.  She reported her weight as dispassionately as someone would report the weather.

It was when she was in the low 130s that she started a behavior that was to become a regular thing.  Whenever she sat down on the couch, she’d unbutton her pants to let her expanding belly out.  I remember the first time she did this.  More and more her skirts had looked like they were pinching her new belly fat, and finally one day she just popped it open as we stretched out to watch a movie.  She could tell I saw her do this and she blew it off by saying she just needed some room to be comfortable.  Most nights, she would sit sideways on the couch with her legs over me.  With her pants unbuttoned, it gave me a regular opportunity to both ogle and feel her developing belly.  Once I slipped my hands around her waist, it was easy enough to cup her budding hips and softening upper thighs as well.  This gave me a daily chance to size up her weight as she steadily grew.

The gain was clearly driven by overeating.  One night she wanted to bake something yummy, so she baked some blueberry muffins and some sweet cornbread – this was on top of our meals.  I remember us laying in front of the TV and eating all of them.  She was eating and looking nothing like a fitness girl anymore.  The extra weight has softened her rear to eliminate any look of firmness.  Her hips and thighs had widened a good bit to give her a sedentary look.  And her deepening belly fat and beginning love handles blurred her previously sharp hourglass figure.  Her face was filling too but it wasn’t a big problem - yet.  She had always been big on top (another reason that her former 118lbs looked thinner than it sounds), and it seemed as if the rest of her was slowly catching up. 

She also received her first comment about her weight.  She worked at a shelter of sorts for distressed women with kids.  One woman came back for a stint and hadn’t seen my gf since she was thin.  The lady looked her over and curtly said, “Hey… you’re a little fat now”.  My gf was taken aback by the forward comment and simply managed to say “Thanks”.

I of course found all of this terribly sexy but I was very reserved about it – with the exception of excitedly groping and fondling her new chub as we kicked back on the couch or in the bedroom.  I was scared telling her would seem perverse, or it would make her think losing weight with a guy with my attitude was hopeless and that would hurt our relationship.  I had yet to discover Curvage or any similar sites at this point, so I kept most of my thoughts to myself.

Guest barnes2

Chapter 3: Winter – Sophomore Year

In keeping with her new pattern, another seven pounds of fat made their way onto my gf’s figure over the winter.  At 139lbs she was now overweight for the first time in her life. 

She changed jobs over the winter, switching from the women’s shelter to babysitting disabled adults.  This change didn’t do any favors for her waistline.  While at the shelter, she at least had to be somewhat active in walking around the building and in helping with the small kids.  At the new job, she would basically sit in the apartment with the disabled adults and keep them company.  She would also drive them to get fast food most nights – it was evidently a pretty standard thing for them – and they covered her meal as well.  This meant she was eating fast food several nights a week and then following it up by splurging on pizza and ice cream with me the two or so nights a week that we had off together.

I could tell her appetite was growing when I was with her.  When we first started dating, we’d occasionally get a frozen pizza and cut it into eight slices.  I’d eat four, she’d eat two, and there would be leftovers.  But over time she started to eat three slices.  And then after a while she’d match me and started eating four herself.  This would be followed by dessert.  I was 5’9” and about 165lbs at the time – still working out and working on my feet, so I was sure she was eating far more than she needed to.  It only made sense that she was getting fat. 

The oncoming pounds were starting to strain her size 8 outfits.  Unbuttoning them immediately after getting home became the norm.  On one occasion, she actually split the back of her skirt while at school!  She relayed the story to me that night about how she tried to make light of it but her best friend there thought it was really embarrassing.  Her friend was rather slim and I think she was uneasy about watching my gf gain so much weight so quickly.

One day she got home and immediately went to change out of her business suit into something more comfortable (in other words – into something less constraining on her growing physique).  She was down to her underwear and bra when the phone rang.  Much to my delight, she took the call while standing there in her bra and panties.  As she chatted she casually rested her hand on her new belly and shifted her weight from leg to leg.  I could really see how much she was changing.  Her widening butt and hips were straining her underwear so that it was a bit tight and dug into the new fat on her hips.  Her thighs were touching easily and looked noticeably fuller than they were in her kickboxing days.  Just 6-9 months before she had a completely flat tummy, but not anymore.  Much of her new weight had gone to her belly and it was now budding off of her – growing outward but also widening her as it tapered off into new love handles on her sides.  Almost every part of her had picked up some chub – upper arms, calves, chin, etc.

It was also over this winter that her weight really started to bother her and get her attention.  One evening, she ended up straddling me while I was sitting on the couch.  As I fondled her new features, she really started to vent to me: “Look at this” she said, “I have like three rolls on my belly now.  And my thighs are getting wide too!  I need to do something about it.”  All the while she is pinching her new rolls or pushing her hand down her sides.  “I can tell in the shower that my belly is really starting to protrude and I’m getting nervous about it.”  I told her that I liked how she looked and would like her even if she gained more, but she was already set on complaining.  “You don’t want a fat girlfriend,” she replied.  I kept trying to re-assure her and offered to start eating healthy with her.  She agreed that we would start eating better together and that she would cut back on her own too. 

In the end it was all talk though, she never dieted – not even for one day – but she would pinch and pull on her newfound fat more and more regularly.  It seems that she didn’t like it but couldn’t be bothered to ever do much about it.  I asked her about this period later and she said that she didn’t want to keep gaining but that she was too busy with work and school to focus on her weight.  She mentioned that me being really into her took the pressure off as well.

Chapter 4: Spring – Sophomore Year

My girlfriend continued to gain over the spring.  Her now ‘standard’ seven pound increase landed her at 146lbs by April or May.  This was almost 30 pounds heavier than the spring before.  In one year, she had made up for missing the Freshman 15 and had added a Sophomore 15 as well.  I was amazed at how consistent her gain was.  I remember calculating at the time that gaining 7 pounds every 3 months meant that she was gaining about 1.25 ounces of fat – over two cubic inches - per day.  This blew my mind as I knew that every time I saw her she had a little more fat on her somewhere. 

The change in the weather and her ongoing growth meant she needed all new clothes.  Her size 8 business suits were finally being overwhelmed – she had split another skirt and two pairs of pants before finally upgrading to size 10 that spring.  Her leisure outfits – dating from the summer before when she was still in the 120s – were hopelessly undersized.  She kept them, but I don’t even recall her trying them on. 

One day that spring she ran into one of the ladies from the women’s shelter at the grocery store.  This woman had not seen her at all during the gain.  The lady walked up to my gf – who had a cart full of items that were less than healthy – and exclaimed, “Wow!  You’re so big!”  The lady didn’t even introduce herself or anything.  She just came right out and called out my gf on her new size.  My gf jerked her head back, forced a fake smile, and said, “Thanks for noticing,” before walking away.  The lady just stood there and watched – apparently truly amazed at what she was looking at.  My girlfriend told me this story that night as we polished off some ice cream.  Even a rude comment like that happening just hours before wasn’t enough to get her to back off the sweets.

She also picked up another bad habit that spring – getting MooLattes from Dairy Queen.  Sometimes she’d go to Dairy Queen at lunch and get one on top of a chicken fingers basket.  Other times she’d grab one between school and work or on her way home.  A large MooLatte has 740 calories.  By her estimate later on, she was drinking about three of them per week for a good while.  One time she even had two in one day!  It was things like this that prevented her gain from slowing down despite the fact that she was 25% heavier than she was a year before.  One day we were watching TV and the topic of beerbellies came up (maybe it was a weight loss commercial).  She looked down and her burgeoning gut and said, “Hmmm… I guess I might have a MooLatte belly,” as she sunk her hand into her belly fat.

Moolattes or otherwise, she was visibly growing.  I remember one time we were waiting for an air mattress to fill (we were between beds for some reason) and we were sitting on opposite sides of it.  She was in nothing but underwear and sitting on her feet.  As she mindlessly watched the mattress fill I was able to look her over and observe how she had filled as well.  Her thighs were much fuller now, and sitting on her feet/calves caused her thighs and hips to spread a bit – emphasizing how soft and pliable they now were.  They touched all the way down.  She was filling out her new size 10 underwear quite well as the fabric was stretched where her hips sort of melded into her rear.  Her belly almost poured over her waistband and almost seemed to hang off of her a bit given that she was leaning forward slightly.  The way she was sitting her belly was in one continuous bulge rather than in rolls and was several inches deep.  The way her belly’s love handle wrapped around to her sides helped to slowly undermine her previously pronounced hourglass figure.  She still had an hourglass, but the narrowness of her waist was becoming obscured by new weight she kept putting on.  Her breasts were not much larger, perhaps and E cup now, but they matched well with the more indulgent body she was now sporting.  Her upper arms looked nothing like her kickboxing days and were now a bit chubby and quite soft.  Her new double chin and rounding cheeks were becoming more obvious as well.

Chapter 5: Summer After Sophomore Year

The heat of the summer did nothing to pause my girlfriend’s appetite.  If anything, she would often tear into her food with gusto and would routinely eat as much as I did – sometimes more.  Her weight broke into the 150s that summer as her size 10s looked more and more filled by the week.  Going to school 12 months a year didn’t help either as she didn’t really get a summer break of any kind.

One day, she got back to her apartment and already had her pants unbuttoned.  She said that particular skirt simply did not fit anymore, and she seemed exhausted – perhaps from fighting her outfit all day.  She turned to the side and said, “Look at this,” as she relaxed her belly and allowed it to bulge off of her, “I look like I’m pregnant!”.  I tried to disagree but it was obvious her belly was becoming very pronounced.  She then said, “I’m sure I’ve gained more weight.  I’ve eaten nothing but fast food this entire week – for every meal,” as she pressed her hand onto her gut.  I said, “Probably so. That’s a lot of fast food honey” and I again offered to have us eat better.  She said she just wanted to relax that night though (translation: eat something fattening) so I dropped it. 

For some reason her weight was really shocking her that week because I came over a few days later and she was trying on her prom dress from high school.  Impressively, she was able to get into it – just barely – but the zipper on the back would not go up at all.  If anything, the fabric below the zipper (which started in the middle of here rear) was ready to tear.  She came out to show me and said, “Look at this, you can really tell I’m getting fat.  And this lower part of my belly is why none of my clothes are fitting right.”  She said this as she stood there pinching the fat at the bottom of her belly through the prom dress.  After that, she turned around to show me the exposed back and said, “I’m too wide to even zip it up and its tight even unzipped!”  Watching her struggle to fit that dress around her newly fattened figure is a sight I will never forget.  After a grabbing at her love handles and doing a few more unflattering poses she peeled herself out of the dress and sat down – letting her curves bulge freely.  I told her I thought she looked great and she said smiled weakly as if to say, “I think you are just really in love with me.”  However, like always, this little scene didn’t lead to a single change in lifestyle.  It was almost as if the gain was something she was observing rather than causing.  I tried to confront her about that contradiction once and she said, “I guess I just really like eating all the yummy foods.” 

That summer she bought a one piece for the first time.  She had gone to try on bikinis but was flat out shocked at how they looked on her.  They way her belly surged off her, how her hips flared out, how wobbly her thighs were, and the new back fat she was starting to get were too much for her.  She couldn’t believe how unflattering they were on her new body and she opted to go with a one piece as a result.  I wasn’t around for the swimsuit purchase but she filled me in on the details.

Sometimes she would run her hands down her sides stopping at each bulge as if to measure it with her hands – starting from the fat just below her bra and then to her love handles, hips, and thighs.  Another time I saw her gently wobbly her belly as if fascinated it could move.  In some ways, she was discovering her body as much as I was given that it was changing so rapidly.

Another story she related to me later was that she was eating popcorn while watching a movie by herself one night.  At some point, she dropped some of the popcorn and went to brush it off her lap.  However, when she looked down she saw the popcorn had actually landed on the top of her belly and not on her lap.  Seeing her belly had grown enough to act as a shelf of sorts really made her realize she was getting bigger.

Guest barnes2

Chapter 6: Autumn – Junior Year

That autumn she kept packing on the pounds and hit 160 sometime around Thanksgiving.  At this point she was over 40 pounds heavier than a mere 18 months ago and it showed.  One time she really overdid it on a meal at her apartment.  I watched her almost waddle out of the kitchen with her hands holding her belly as she made her way to the bedroom.  She had gained enough weight at this point that it really did make her walk a bit differently.  From the side it almost seemed as if her upper body would lean back ever so slightly while she walked.  This may have been to compensate for all the belly fat she had gained on top of her decent sized rack.  Additionally, her thickening thighs gave her walk just a little bit of a sway.  She didn’t waddle to be fair.  The best word I can think of is to say that she ‘sauntered’ instead of merely walking.

Sometimes she seemed genuinely concerned about her weight.  One time we were relaxing in bed and sitting up on the pillows.  She was grabbing at her chub and said, “Did you know I’m actually obese now?  I think I’m going to get my thyroid tested.”  I tried to discourage her to avoid the wasted time and money but she insisted and added, “Honestly, its not normal for someone to gain this much weight like I have!  There might be a problem.  I measured my waist and it is 35” now.  It used to be 24” so I’ve added 11” to my waistline.  That’s a lot to add.”  I was thinking to myself that the problem was eating like crazy and never exercising but I relented.  She went in to have it tested – explaining to the doctor about how she had gained so much weight.  The doctor went along with the test – I’m sure he was impressed by how big she had gotten.  After a few days I revisited the issue and asked how the thyroid test had gone.  My girlfriend sheepishly replied that the tests had shown her thyroid was just fine.  “I just eat really poorly I guess and that’s it,” she added.  I wanted to ask if the doctor said anything else as I figured he’d be all over her about the weight, but I decided to let the subject rest.

At other times she seemed relaxed about her new size.  One time she had gotten out of the shower and was brushing her teeth at the bathroom vanity.  I was watching her from the bed.  She decided to indulge me and she opened her towel briefly and sort of swayed in a sexy manner – showing off her now very thick thighs, protruding booty, and a belly that basically pressed into the vanity.  Her breasts might have been F size by this point but they no longer looked large compared to how she had ballooned all over.  She smiled and then quickly re-closed the towel.  Later, while in bed, she was straddling me and grabbed at her belly and said, “so you don’t mind all of this?”  I said I thought she looked great.  She said, “the main part I don’t like is the fat on my back, it creases when I arch my back,” and she then proceeded to show me that the fat did indeed crease when she arched herself.  It was as if telling me wasn’t enough – she wanted me to see how the new fat moved.

Closing in on 160 also graduated her out of her size 10 clothes.  She had to go to 12s and even they were sometimes tight.  She also stopped wearing thong underwear and started wearing the normal kind.  I noted the change and she said the thongs didn’t fit her as comfortably now that she had gained a lot of weight.

Another thing she started up around this time was a sort of nervous tick in which she would grab her belly when she was worried.  For example, if the car wouldn’t start or if we were at the climax of a scary movie, she would grab her belly fat tightly with both hands in anticipation.  It was almost as if her hands would wander to her belly when her mind was fully occupied on something.

Incidentally, “gained weight” was her preferred phrase for describing what had happened to her.  Sometimes she would say “getting fat” but usually only if she was already frustrated – like when she was fighting with the prom dress.  Interestingly, when I asked her later what phrase she used to describe herself in her internal monologue during the gain she said she thought of herself as “getting fat”.  That is, she never saw herself as “fat” but merely “getting fat”.

Chapter 7: Winter – Junior Year

During that winter my girlfriend continued to indulge.  It was not uncommon for her to eat more than I did.  Any reservations about her weight seemed to fade as she climbed deep into the 160s.  If anything she was more open and relaxed about it than ever – even when others were around.  She seemed to go from being concerned with her weight to being fascinated by it.  Sometimes acting in ways I still find hard to believe when thinking back on them.

One day she was hanging out with her grandma, mom, and nephew.  She was pushing him on a tire swing at the park and getting out of breath.  Her grandma finally remarked, “Looks like this is wearing you out.  You’ve really gotten chunky girl.”  My girlfriend simply agreed that she had and didn’t take any offence.  Later that night they were all back at her apartment and I was there too.  The mom was complaining about starting a new job at a restaurant and the mom said, “I just don’t want to end up getting a fat belly working there.”  At this point my gf – while standing - says, “Oh, really?  You mean like this?” and she pulls up her shirt and slouches slightly to reveal her fat belly in all its glory.  It protruded off of her by several inches and wrapped around her – there was no sign of muscle at all.  A few red marks from where it normally folded into rolls were all that could be seen on the surface.  Her belly button was a bit sunken in as the fat had expanded past it over the past many months.  And it didn’t look out of place on her at all as her thighs had more than doubled in size during her gain and her hips, butt, arms, and everywhere had taken on the look of a sedentary obese girl so that the belly fit right in.  She kind of put her head down as she pulled her shirt up, revealing a nice double chin too.  The mom responded with, “Yeah – exactly.  I don’t want a fat belly like that!”  and they all laughed.  I was shocked that she’d be that casual about her weight gain and even call attention to it.

Sometime later we were at her grandma’s house for dinner.  Everyone else had finished eating and had moved into the living room but my girlfriend remained at the table – continuing to eat all alone.  At some point, she finally got up and went to the restroom.  While in there, she decided to weigh herself on her grandma’s scale.

She then stepped into a side bedroom and called me in shortly thereafter.  She was in there admiring herself in the mirror!  She said to me, “Feel my belly.”  So I patted her now fat laden tummy, but then she said, “No, lift it!” as she lifted it herself.  I did so and it was indeed so full and fat now that I could sort of lift it off of her a bit.  But I was more in shock that she would have me do that.  The first thought that ran through my head was, “holy cow, she is gaining weight on purpose now!”  She then said, “I’m up to 167lbs now,” as she sized herself up in the mirror.  I wanted to continue to marvel at her but we were called back into the living room by her grandma. 

At 167lbs she had added about 50 pounds in under two years – more than most pregnancies.  Given how trim her midsection was to begin with, she had built a belly fat enough to lift from scratch.  I’d guess she was 36-38” around at that point – meaning she had expanded her original 24” waist by more than a foot.  She had gone from being a size 6 flirting with being a size 4 to fitting tightly into her 12s with the occasional size 14 showing up in her wardrobe.  According to this website: http://halls.md/body-mass-index/bmi.htm, for age 21 she had gone from the 37th percentile on weight for her age/height group to the 81st percentile.  Every part of her had fattened up as I watched her go from fitness girl to foodie.

We have since discussed this incident at her grandma’s house many times over the years.  I asked her later why she would weigh herself after indulging so heavily – knowing the weight was going to be high.  She remarked that she had really enjoyed the meal and that seeing the number on the scale almost confirmed in a way how good it was.  More broadly, she has said that getting fat is sort of like proof you indulged and enjoyed yourself.

I asked if she was gaining intentionally – at least towards the end of her gain – and she insists that she wasn’t but was merely deciding to enjoy herself and observe the results.  I think she kind of resigned herself to it after the thyroid test incident.  She says she called me in there to share her fascination with her belly, not to be overtly sexual.  (I did not 100% unequivocally reveal that I’m into weight gain until much later.)  I asked if she at least sensed I was seriously turned on by it and she says she thought I just liked her for her and the gain didn’t change that so she didn’t stress about it.  She assumed my occasional flattering comments about her growing figure were just me being nice.

Discussing the incident at her gradnma’s house led to me asking her if she ever checked out her fat at other times.  She told me that she used to study her body in front of a full-length mirror after taking her shower. Typically in a bra and underwear, she would study her growing body with fascination. She was very observant and would notice the changes as the pounds piled on – a growing fat roll, thickening love handles, etc. She would pull back the fat around her thigh to see how it “should” look if the fat wasn’t there and then she’d release it again. She did the same thing with her face and arms. With her belly she would actually fold the rolls above and below her belly button together and pretend to have her belly “talk”. Sometimes she would squeeze the fat on her hips and daydream about me doing so. For her butt, she would turn around and flex her glute muscles to see how the fat would form dimples and what not. Or she’d arch her back to see her back fat form into rolls and remark how foreign that felt. Best of all, sometimes she would leave on her bra and underwear and put on high heels. She would then walk around in front of the mirror and take stock of the weight she was packing on. My favorite detail though, is that sometimes she would turn to the side to view her body in profile and note that her belly was bulging off of her. She would then extend onto her tip toes and drop back down to watch the fat on her body shake and wobble. Incredibly, after such an explicit viewing of how fat she was getting, she would go about her day and not even think of dieting. She said she was fascinated by the fat and was amazed at watching where it had collected on her.

EPILOGUE

Her gain pretty much leveled out starting in the spring of junior year.  She didn’t really try to stop gaining, but it seems as if her lifestyle and weight were finally in equilibrium just a few pounds shy of 170.  She gave away all of her small clothes that spring – citing the fact that they’d be out of style if she ever could fit into them again, but I think in reality she had no plans of ever dieting so keeping old skinny clothes around was just a waste of space.

The End

Guest barnes2
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, Observer10 said:

A very good realistic account. One additional detail - what about her Senior year? Now that she's plateaued (at least for now) what are your future plans together?

Thank you.  Senior year she pretty much maintained her weight in the mid 160s.  This wasn't due to any effort on her part her weight just seemed to stabilize there on its own.  We got engaged before senior year and married after college.  (She did not diet for the wedding at all.)  We've been married a while now.  She lost most of the weight on two separate occasions but gained it back again.  She has lost 8-10lbs many times only to gain it back again.  So I guess you could say she 'yo-yos' with her weight now.  I'm not a fan of her being much bigger than the 170s so its worked out well enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...