Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

14 hours ago, ThickNewLook said:

You think shes smaller now that 2nd pic was epic

Yeah. I think if she lost any weight at all it's back now. 

The way she was holding herself in the first pic makes her look like she has a bigger double chin, is all.

4 hours ago, Hairy Amber said:

I think your short 60-100 pounds, she’s apparently 5 ft10  and women of a similar build (big bust and mid thirties)don’t start looking like her until 280-300lbs

People keep saying she's 5'10" thanks to an error that comes up when you Google her. She's clearly not that tall. The last time this came up, someone here said that she said in an interview that she's 5'5".

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 7.08.43 PM.png

6 hours ago, JLH_Lover said:

People keep saying she's 5'10" thanks to an error that comes up when you Google her. She's clearly not that tall. The last time this came up, someone here said that she said in an interview that she's 5'5".

We only need to examine her relative height to draw the obvious conclusion. Only one percent of women are five foot ten or taller. The model to the right of the photo is a foot taller than Elena.

The odds of that one being six foot ten are pretty small...

12 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

We only need to examine her relative height to draw the obvious conclusion. Only one percent of women are five foot ten or taller. The model to the right of the photo is a foot taller than Elena.

The odds of that one being six foot ten are pretty small...

Your comment compelled me to look up the height of the tallest woman in that picture. A quick search brings up to two heights for Laura Brioschi, 5' 9" and 5' 11". Supposedly 5' 11" was provided by a modeling agency, so let's assume that's the one.

Ellana does seem a foot shorter than Laura in this picture, which would put her closer to 5' 0" than 5' 5". (Or 5' 6", which is also given as her height on some websites.)

But really, the only thing I know for certain, is that Ellana is not 5' 10".

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Blast Star said:

She has lost a lot of weight recently 😢😢

I don’t think she has if you look on her instagram she looks to be about the same size if not bigger.
I think it’s because most of the photos recently posted here are from a few years back like early COVID era.