Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

6 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

Check out Ellana's youtube videos from 2017 and 2019---it doesn't look to me like she has become curvier over those 4 years.  Just as beautiful in 2017 as she is now.

She was beautiful in 2017, but she definitely has gained weight since then. Go back to page one of this thread, which has photos from 2017. There is no question whatsoever that she's rounder and even more divine now.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:05 PM, kachenjunga said:

Check out Ellana's youtube videos from 2017 and 2019---it doesn't look to me like she has become curvier over those 4 years.  Just as beautiful in 2017 as she is now.

She is more or less constant since at least 3 years, so your totally correct.

9 hours ago, dare30em said:

She is more or less constant since at least 3 years, so your totally correct.

Maybe she took TONS of photos in previous years that are still being run as if they were fresh and contemporary.  I know of at least one of the major fat girl websites that photograph extensively at hotel rooms with different costumes and post non-sequentially. CONCLUSION: She seems "not to change" because of this schedule.   When in reality she could be 50 pounds fatter now for all we know. 🤔