Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

7 minutes ago, Edmccty said:

I reckon Ellana isย in the 30โ€™s bmi wise

I agree. I'd estimate her height to be right around 5'3" and she's at least 200 lbs, although I'd say she's probably in the 220s minimum.ย 5'3" and 200 puts her at a bmi of 35 (aka class II obese), so she's probably in the 35-40 bmi range.ย 

31 minutes ago, jonasgreen135 said:

I agree. I'd estimate her height to be right around 5'3" and she's at least 200 lbs, although I'd say she's probably in the 220s minimum.ย 5'3" and 200 puts her at a bmi of 35 (aka class II obese), so she's probably in the 35-40 bmi range.ย 

This site has her at 5ยด10, but iยดve seen other sites say 5ยด8

https://fashionwomentop.com/curve-plus-size-ellana-bryan/

8 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

This site has her at 5ยด10, but iยดve seen other sites say 5ยด8

https://fashionwomentop.com/curve-plus-size-ellana-bryan/

Those sites are unofficial and I believe that was a typo for her height. In the first picture below she appears a few inches shorter than another model who is usually listed at 5'5", and in the second she appears about the same height as Diana Sirokai (the girl in the white dress on the right) who is 5'1". It's a commonly discussed topic here but the consensus seems to be 5'1" to 5'5".ย 

912_1000.thumb.jpg.037fc670caa61c640a946cfae800fdec.jpggettyimages-893695300-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.73afbd2678b99dd38090c0c2c7a84b83.jpg

She is everything all at once. So pretty and beautiful you'd fall in love instantly. She's sweet enough to take her to meet your grandma. But she's also just absolutely ridiculous. So, so, hot. Just pure on sex legs. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Whatever you say, the end result is the same:

Spooge all over the place. ๐Ÿ’ฆย