Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

3 hours ago, mnm said:

Height and Weight 2019

How tall and how much does Ellana Bryan weigh?

Height 5 ft 10 in / 176 cm
Weight 209 lb / 95 kg

5'10" ... WOW! ... absolutely gorgeous!

This can't be accurate. Even if she's 5'10" (and I doubt it based on her overall build - arms, shoulders, legs, feet - she's got to be 5'4" or less in terms of height), there's no way with that build that she's only 209 lbs. She'd have to be damn near 300 lbs at 5'10". Two hundred nine pounds makes sense at a much shorter height, just by looking at her. So it's either the height is wrong or the weight is wrong... or maybe there's another Ellana Bryan.

Guest rimkaza
40 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

This can't be accurate. Even if she's 5'10" (and I doubt it based on her overall build - arms, shoulders, legs, feet - she's got to be 5'4" or less in terms of height), there's no way with that build that she's only 209 lbs. She'd have to be damn near 300 lbs at 5'10". Two hundred nine pounds makes sense at a much shorter height, just by looking at her. So it's either the height is wrong or the weight is wrong... or maybe there's another Ellana Bryan.

She isn't that big ... my ex who was 5'7 was 190ish at one point and looked sort of similar. 

maybe they have the "9" in the wrong place ... 209 should be 290 ... 5'10" at that thickness does make more sense to be close to 300 lbs  ... Lets HOPE!

Muffinmaid is a great example ... she is 6'1" and from her last videos and pix she was very close to 400 lbs

22 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Maybe she's lying about her weight.

Yet, she's far from bring near 300 lbs.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:58 PM, Vekelvy said:

Based on an Ex of mine who was ~5'9'' and 200 lbs, 209 lbs for Ellana seems reasonable.  Girls who carry a lot of weight in their hips, legs, and butt never look how much they weigh.    Besides, Ellana is probably going on the light side about her weight.  I'll say she's 215.

It is reasonable for her to be 5’10 209 pounds or so.  She is about the same height and build  as Tabria Majors and when she first came out and she confessed to being 215.  Both have picked up weight since they first appeared.  My guess is they are both so where in the range of 225-235.  Ellana being far closer to the 225 range.  That said she is down playing her weight a little which most models do within 5-10 pounds.

• maybejames changed the title to Ellana Bryan