Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

Guest Ky3island
15 hours ago, DailyDose said:

Those thighs and that cleavage on top of it, those lines I'm not sure what to call them but....I'm mesmerized. Wow. Perfection every time. I need her to sit on my lap 

My female friends have referred to them (the lines) as thigh-brows, which seems fitting. 

Guest Bigasstaco

Man, I love those little hip rolls. She's DEFINITELY gained weight since before she started modelling, and even though she's probably the same weight since I feel like all that weight has settled in the best places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've found Ellana's doppelganger, or her when she was skinny, from the movie Dead Justice (aka Cowboy Zombies) on Amazon prime. I really thought it was her but now I have my doubts only because of the nose. The eyes, mouth, hair all look like her. Could be a sister or cousin for all I know. She's listed as Kiera Crouch and this probably filmed in 2015 so it is possible. Her longest scene is at about 44 minutes.

Same person?

Screenshot_20181026_112946.png

Screenshot_20181026_112724.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Ellana Bryan