Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

Guest HerewardTheWake
9 hours ago, dogetothemoon said:

ellana 4.jpeg

ellana 7.jpeg

Is there a link for more photos from these shoots? I can't find them on her IG.

8 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Yeah, she may possibly have technically crossed the threshold into low-level "obesity," but I doubt most ordinary folks would put that tag on her. 

You might be surprised. For a lot of these naturally curvy models, we focus on their body shape for deciding if they're fat or not and ignore how big she actually is. In pictures of her and her skinny friends, they all have fairly similar hourglass shapes, but Ellana just dwarfs them in size. 

In terms of techincally being obese, at her aproximate height of about 5'3", she would have to weigh 175 lbs to be techinically obese, 200 lbs to be class II obese, and 226 lbs to be class III obese. I'd say she's easily over 175, almost definitely over (or at least near) 200, and on her way to 225. 

Guest Verlorener
On 1/31/2021 at 11:50 PM, extra_m13 said:

she is amazing. chubby. not obese. but of course i would love to see her dig deeper into our side.

I hate to break it to you, but pretty much all “big” girls are Le EAUX-BÎSE. Everybody at allgoodthings, for certain. They’re all at least 200 lbs.

“Obeece” is just a scary ass medical word for anybody that’s more than a little overweight. I say just throw away the big bad O word altogether. 

2 hours ago, deux_anges said:

Hi all,

Has anyone joined her OnlyFans? I'm wondering if I should sign up, but would like some reviews to help me decide. Obviously, I am not expecting nudity of any kind, I would be very happy with some tasteful lingerie or glamour photography.😍😍

DA

It's a glorified Instagram behind a paywall. Don't waste your money.