Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

She just posted this photo with this caption:

"good morninggg 🕊🕊🕊 woke up feeling grateful today and wanted to post something thoughtful. was looking through some photos this morning and wasn’t going to post this one, because I often get criticized for my huge butt and legs (not by you lovelies of course 😉) and many would say that this angle is the “least flattering” but I love it even more for that reason. It pushes me to embrace my real body and imperfections. It’s completely freeing. To be honest some days I feel self conscious of my thunder thighs or back rolls especially - but it’s usually brought on from outside influences. And I don’t often talk about weight but this is me at my heaviest and all I felt was cute and excited to shoot after months in quarantine. I feel happy here, and healthy and vibrant. Remember that you are worthy of living life to it’s fullest no matter how other people perceive you or your body. That mindset has completely changed my life and the people I choose to surround myself with. So since it’s motivation Monday, it would make me so happy to see you shine today, wearing whatever you want, showing yourself a little love 💖"

Explicit confirmation of what we already knew: she's fatter than she's ever been. Hopefully she means what she says here and just completely leans into the blimping.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.41.40 PM.png

Guest Verlorener
On 11/9/2020 at 1:44 PM, thadrou90 said:

She just posted this photo with this caption:

"good morninggg 🕊🕊🕊 woke up feeling grateful today and wanted to post something thoughtful. was looking through some photos this morning and wasn’t going to post this one, because I often get criticized for my huge butt and legs (not by you lovelies of course 😉) and many would say that this angle is the “least flattering” but I love it even more for that reason. It pushes me to embrace my real body and imperfections. It’s completely freeing. To be honest some days I feel self conscious of my thunder thighs or back rolls especially - but it’s usually brought on from outside influences. And I don’t often talk about weight but this is me at my heaviest and all I felt was cute and excited to shoot after months in quarantine. I feel happy here, and healthy and vibrant. Remember that you are worthy of living life to it’s fullest no matter how other people perceive you or your body. That mindset has completely changed my life and the people I choose to surround myself with. So since it’s motivation Monday, it would make me so happy to see you shine today, wearing whatever you want, showing yourself a little love 💖"

Explicit confirmation of what we already knew: she's fatter than she's ever been. Hopefully she means what she says here and just completely leans into the blimping.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.41.40 PM.png

I love when they don’t shy away from it. It’s hotter that way. Own it sister! Your thighs are magical.