Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

7 hours ago, Cccc1123 said:

She is getting so big๐Ÿ˜. I have been following her for last 2 years, and she easily at her biggest. Do yโ€™all think she is going to plateau soon or keep gaining? I would love to see her near the 300 mark๐Ÿ˜

Does she come from a rich family? I've read so. Btw, she's beautiful and I Hope She will gain more ๐Ÿท

5 hours ago, arnaldo said:

Does she come from a rich family? I've read so. Btw, she's beautiful and I Hope She will gain more ๐Ÿท

Lol, is this even a question? She's from Ohio and moved to LA to "model." No one does that without an insane safety net.

i see a couple of things working in our favor... she is embracing the 'plus size' as she would have to lose a tremendous amount of weight to be a traditional model. so she is into the normal bodies club as erica lauren, and that is good for us. algo... she proudly flaunts her rolls and cellulite. just delicious beautiful, i would do anything to get a girl like her