Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

Guest Verlorener
4 hours ago, bgilroy said:

That’s Georgina Gee. So unfortunately, she lost a ton of weight a few years ago (which broke my heart cuz she was my fav) and was borderline skinny, but she’s been slowly gaining it back since, and now she’s getting close to her old size. Her twitter and instagram are Miss Gee. 

1 minute ago, Jhall said:

Damn look at that gut. She’s really been piling on weight.

I don't think she's ever looked this big. Quarantine really did it.

3 minutes ago, uuuuu said:

This is the first picture of her posted in this thread:

On 3/3/2017 at 11:08 PM, HumbertHumbert said:

Looks very promising! IG @ellanabryan

IMG_6767-Ellana-Promo1.jpg

Girl knows how to eat.

2 minutes ago, Jhall said:

This is the first picture of her posted in this thread:

Girl knows how to eat.

no kidding especially this past year. 

Guest Verlorener
17 hours ago, SmokingMirror said:

I'm not saying she is obese but a few members have said that they would like her to be bigger (a lot bigger) 😅 

That's fair enough, I'm not judging anyone's preference and for the record, I'd happily smash both the girls on the right. However, I would much MUCH prefer the girls on the left. That said I'd take the two on the left over almost anyone (can't get enough of Ellana and Lucy) 😍  

Lucy was never quite big enough for me, but I’ve been following her stuff for years now just waiting for her to finally get fat. Like, actually fat. But I respect you as an opponent. May the best weight win.

8 hours ago, uuuuu said:

I agree. She's definitely gained some noticeable weight. And just when we started to speculate she was beginning to lose it, she's gained it!! I absolutely love her. And can I get a thank you for quarantine for treating ellana super well!!

From her IG story, safe to say she's getting bigger and better. Belly is clearly outlined(hint of belly button imprint) as well as those seams being super stretched out😍😍😍

This GIF was part of her story, and she rests her hands on her belly for a good couple seconds!!

There's nothing sexier than a chubby girl with her hand on her round belly, either it is conscious or unconscious.