Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

Guest Longtimelurker
On 8/28/2020 at 3:24 PM, SmokingMirror said:

She looks slim to me, her waist is pretty small! Still got big hips and tits though

You think a 250 pounder with a 60 inch ass is slim?? 

Guest Longtimelurker
19 hours ago, SmokingMirror said:

I see no evidence that she's 250 or even close to that. I'd bet she's barely over 200 (maybe even in the 190s)

Why don’t you pull out your protractor and measure then professor?  

6 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

when you have a girl this hot... it doesn't really matter the weight. you do not even ask. you just enjoy it. 

It doesn't matter to me but she's clearly not 250 lbs or even close to that number. 

On 9/5/2020 at 8:33 AM, Smara said:

I dont think she is 250, i feel my wife is fatter and she is not 250

Yeah, Antony Joshua (heavyweight champ) weights around 250 lbs and he's 6'6 

Muscle weighs more than fat so you'll never convince me that Ellana Bryan weighs more than than AJ.

17 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Why don’t you pull out your protractor and measure then professor?  

You're the one claiming she has a "60 inch ass" so maybe you should pull out the "protractor" or better yet grab a tape measure 😉 

On 9/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, maf said:

I bet she’s barely 220.. because she seems to be quite short as well

Yeah, I've seen her listed as 5'9 or 5'10 but whenever I see her standing next to somebody she's usually shorter than the other person. I'd guess she's around 5'5 or 5'6 but hopefully the guy with the protractor can give us her official measurements 😂  

On 9/10/2020 at 4:27 AM, Tear said:

anyone have her onlyfans? and is it good

Got wasted and pulled the trigger on her OF. It's about as whack as you'd expect. Basically a private Instagram. And I hate to be mean, but she doesn't even know how to use her camera. She posted 2 or 3 pics that were WILDLYYY out of focus. Wouldn't be worth it if it were $5, but definitely not at $19.

21 hours ago, Pancakes said:

Got wasted and pulled the trigger on her OF. It's about as whack as you'd expect. Basically a private Instagram. And I hate to be mean, but she doesn't even know how to use her camera. She posted 2 or 3 pics that were WILDLYYY out of focus. Wouldn't be worth it if it were $5, but definitely not at $19.

Thanks for letting us know, I don't think we'll ever see her naked unfortunately and for $19 I'd want tits at least! 

I've been following Ellana online for a while now. Based on comments she's made in the past I highly doubt she will show anything really explicit on her OnlyFans. This girl used to work a 9-to-5 in Ohio at an insurance company. She values her reputation and what her family thinks of her, so she's not going to put everything out there.

Yea which is fine but charge respectively. $20 for ig photos is kinda rude. The value difference between OF and ig is $0. I am super vanilla and still feel shorted. Buyer's remorse I guess but I try to give everyone a month, but this is the only one I really regret. I'd even like slightly more casual shots but I guess I can suggest that. The produced shots are always doctored with so much makeup, weird angles, and a touch of shopping.

I try to produce more than rant on this site so this is it from me on this.