Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

On 3/28/2020 at 2:47 AM, wakpak33 said:

These 2 shot OH MY😍

Screenshot_20200327-234641_Instagram.thumb.jpg.72ccd20e34d055e756dd8405590db604.jpg

20200327_234726.thumb.jpg.c61abf24778d164732f1e2d234a01295.jpg

On 7/10/2020 at 8:25 AM, thadrou90 said:

Ellana's still looking incredible, but I do think she maxed out here in March and has come down a little since then.

On 8/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, SmokingMirror said:

She looks like she's slimmed down a bit in that recent IG post. Good for her I guess, it'll probably help her to get more mainstream work. Obviously we'd prefer her fatter but we're in the minority (apparently) 

I still maintain she maxed out in March and "slimmed" down pretty quickly thereafter. But we know she can get there, and once anyone gets there it's that much easier to come back. So I'll be hoping and praying for a return to the mountaintop and higher peaks thereafter.

8 minutes ago, SmokingMirror said:

According to her social media, she's posted a video on her OnlyFans as well as a couple of pictures 😮 

Dude, 7 posts total, and only 2 in the last 6 months? And for $19 a month? Gimme a break. Idc how hot she is, she's not getting me to fall for that bait.

38 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

Dude, 7 posts total, and only 2 in the last 6 months? And for $19 a month? Gimme a break. Idc how hot she is, she's not getting me to fall for that bait.

Me neither, she's posted twice this week though. If she keeps it up then I'll throw down the cash to see what's behind the wall. I'll wait for the backlog to build up a bit first

She’s been hanging out in OH w/ family during most of this pandemic so it would not be shocking for her to add some extra poundage being in the Midwest.  Those meat-n-potato states grow some exceptional THICCCC girls.  Haha!

By the looks of that recent photo, I’d say she’s gettin bigger. 😍