Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

• 2 weeks later...

Closeups of Ellana Bryan adjusting her bikini: 12/10. She's pretty much the classic "girl next door" kind of sexy.

I like her belly quite a bit. She has that magical pear shape that drives nearly everyone wild. It's sad that trends seem to dictate every plus size model needs to dress to pretend they have "hourglass" proportions.

On 07/07/2017 at 7:32 AM, shoshenskoe said:

Unbelievable lovely face... 

Yeah, in addition to be wonderfully curvy shaped and chubby Ellana Bryan (from Ohio, no ?) seems to be a really "nice person". All these qualities mixed in one girl... it has become somewhat uncommon nowadays...

10 hours ago, Gilles said:

Yeah, in addition to be wonderfully curvy shaped and chubby Ellana Bryan (from Ohio, no ?) seems to be a really "nice person". All these qualities mixed in one girl... it has become somewhat uncommon nowadays...

I agree that she's charming and beautiful. I'm not sure I agree that nice people are becoming less common, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I don't fucking care about
14 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

She makes me feel good just looking at her.

Isn't that the point of being attractive?

6 hours ago, whatareyoudoing said:

It's an effect of being attractive.

I'm not convinced that being attractive is a matter of choice that is universally and exclusively driven by the desire to make other people feel good.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:18 AM, whatareyoudoing said:

Nope.  Not the same thing.  There are plenty of attractive people who don't elicit good feelings just by being easy on the eyes.  There's an "x factor' that some people have that gives them the ability to brighten a room just by being in it, whether they have a pretty face or not.  To me Ellana seems to have it.

2 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Nope.  Not the same thing.  There are plenty of attractive people who don't elicit good feelings just by being easy on the eyes.  There's an "x factor' that some people have that gives them the ability to brighten a room just by being in it, whether they have a pretty face or not.  To me Ellana seems to have it.

I agree. She exudes cheer and charm.

Guest I don't fucking care about
15 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

She's got that bubbly persona-aura often seen in people who can sell successfully! Beware of people like that, they are able to duplicitous more easily than others.

• maybejames changed the title to Ellana Bryan