Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

On 1/15/2023 at 6:19 AM, HumbertHumbert said:

Nothing but thighs 👀

IMG_1820-Ellana-med.jpg

Ok, so I went back over 50 pages (to page 30) and I couldn't find a single post that had as many reactions to it as this one. Pics of Ellana in thongs, videos, etc. with much more showing. Anyone have any theories of why that might be? 🤔 Just curious...

10 hours ago, HumbertHumbert said:

Ok, so I went back over 50 pages (to page 30) and I couldn't find a single post that had as many reactions to it as this one. Pics of Ellana in thongs, videos, etc. with much more showing. Anyone have any theories of why that might be? 🤔 Just curious...

Maybe there are just lots of us "leg men" out there.

Guest fantluszczu
On 21.01.2023 at 14:22, HumbertHumbert said:

Ok, więc cofnąłem się o ponad 50 stron (do strony 30) i nie mogłem znaleźć ani jednego wpisu, który wywołałby tyle reakcji co ten. Zdjęcia Ellany w stringach, filmy itp. z dużo większą ilością pokazów. Ma ktoś jakieś teorie dlaczego tak może być? 🤔  Tak z ciekawości...

Because it's not posed, it's natural

Ellana doesn't try to be sexy, Ellana is sexy

14 minutes ago, fantluszczu said:

Because it's not posed, it's natural

Ellana doesn't try to be sexy, Ellana is sexy

Interesting assessment. She's definitely posted (as in, ready to take a pic) in the one in the chair but I get what you're saying... She's not trying really hard to be posed and sexy.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:22 AM, HumbertHumbert said:

thigh big

• 3 weeks later...