Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

Guest fantluszczu
15 hours ago, FatAssTastesAmazing said:

Work hard, eat harder

Exactly
Hard training and a good diet and Ellana's ass will be even better

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously we have seen most of the pictures of Ellana's luscious weight gain before but the clips of her erotically eating and being carefree about weight are new to me and beyond  hot. Any idea when they were videoed?

I know it is a new video but the fact she doesn't seem to be against content  like this being posted is very promising.

5 hours ago, ThickNewLook said:

Obviously we have seen most of the pictures of Ellana's luscious weight gain before but the clips of her erotically eating and being carefree about weight are new to me and beyond  hot. Any idea when they were videoed?

I know it is a new video but the fact she doesn't seem to be against content  like this being posted is very promising.

She's done a couple livestreams on Twitter/Facebook/Twitch a couple months ago of her just chatting and sitting, and I guess she's eaten a couple things during. Not super indicative of anything since they're usually a couple hours long.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214
On 10/3/2022 at 4:25 AM, CurveStone said:

Why - on a subreddit of her own name - would someone actively make the picture worse by writing her name on it with all the grace of someone scribbling "Property of Derek" on the back of an N64 cartridge?

I mean iskra Lawrence one put "property of Phillip" on her ass one time so maybe it's just a thing? Idk

4 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

I mean iskra Lawrence one put "property of Phillip" on her ass one time so maybe it's just a thing? Idk

It's not. Just remembering this now, but there is/was a user that posts a ton on her subreddit and for some reason keeps writing all over the pics before posting them. Kinda forgot about them until now.

• 3 weeks later...