History With a Princess

flaming-hades

A simple weight gain story that I wrote ages ago. Enjoy!

---

The first time I ever met Unah was in 1st grade. She was in my class and even back then she was the prettiest girl in class. I was starstruck from day one. Unfortunately, I was not the only one who was in love with the most gorgeous girl on the planet.

From middle school up through high school, it was very clear that every boy in the school and even some of the teachers wanted her. It was very evident that teachers treated better than anyone else in any class and she exchanged that by being equally nice to them. In a way she was the princess or queen of the school. She was beautiful. And smart. Really smart. Of course very few people ever knew that except those few of us who were her AP classes in high school. She scored a 5 on every one of her AP exams and received full rides to numerous upper-level institutions.

Unah really was perfect. The captain of the Soccer team, Basketball team and Track team, president of the class, a 4.0 student and Prom queen. Of course none of that compared to her perfect body.

Unah had flowing blonde hair, though the rest of her family was flaming Irish red heads. Her pale milky skin held a slight tone of bronze in the summer instead of burning. Her piercing green eyes were gentle yet sharp at the same time. Full lips made even her face unbelievably sexy. Of course most men took ages to notice that due to some other, more prominent features.

Her athletic life had shaped her body into physical perfection. Toned, long slim muscular legs drove the boys crazy when she wore short skirts or dresses. Of course her ass was usually one the crowning features, so perky, so full, it was quite the ghetto booty or bubble butt. More than one man had been late to class as they became hypnotized by the best that was her booty. And then of course there was the pandora's box of male troubles. God had decided that all of her other natural beauty was not enough, clearly her firm stomach and flawless skin along with everything else was not enough to make her super natural. No, she had to have the largest, fullest, gravity defying pair of melons ever. At 38DDD (at least that is what I had last heard in 10th grade though they seemed bigger than then), she was truly a marvel.

Unfortunately, after graduation, she was whisked away on her full ride academic scholarship to one of the nations top University. Some said Harvard, Yale and Princeton, others argued William & Mary or George Washington. Ultimately it did not matter because she was gone and I was stuck back at home, attending a local community college because I could not afford four full years at even the local state school. A year went by. Then two.

In a small town such as mine, life became pretty common, you saw a lot of the same people, most of the kids you graduated with in fact since the job market was so poor. That was until out of nowhere on the edge of town, where are one pride and joy, the grand lake, a 4 star hotel and cottages was suddenly developed.

That was the first of a strange series of developments from numerous big time corporations. Within 4 years, we were home to the regional headquarters of over 10 fortune 500 companies, housed a four star hotel and become a vacation destination. No one could explain what had generated the sudden interest in our town. That was, of course, until one night at the hotel.

My courses at the local community college had gone great, to no surprise. I held a 4.0 GPA and majored in Finance. I was surprisingly good at the stock market and with my $3,000 of savings I had made working numerous part time jobs to help pay for community college, I had managed to turn it into $60,000. In a little town like mine, that was quite a bit of money. Of course the new execs walking around our quaint little town made that in probably a week, but it was an achievement for myself.

Unfortunately, no big time or even small time firm wanted to hire a kid from a local community college and I was reduced to the bell hop at the four star hotel. It wasn't a bad job since the rich execs always tipped well, but it wasn't much. It came with decent benefits but it wasn't what I wanted to be doing. At least, not until she appeared.

One particularly warm night for a town in the middle of nowhere Virginia, a silver Bentley Mulsanne pulled out and a well dressed and surprisingly young gentleman emerged from the vehicle. He walked to over myself and the valet and tossed to us..

"You boys know what to do," he said in a matter of fact tone. There were the sort of rich arrogant assholes whom I had come to love. Not because they were assholes, though they were, not because they disrespected us, but because they gave unbelievable tips.

We approached the car, the valet with his keys and myself with a trolley to carry the luggage out of the trunk. Suddenly something in the front seat moved and the passenger door opened. There she was. There was no way to mistake it, not because of the gravity defying breasts which practically burst against her butterscotch figure hugging low cut dress, nor was it her overall exquisite figure. It was those green eyes. Those gentle yet sharp green eyes stared right into me and sent a shiver down my spine I hadn't felt since the last time she looked at me.

"Good evening Ma'am" my coworker managed to croak out. He rushed quickly over to help her out of the door, making sure that his arm was there for when she stood up in her outrageous heels. I think he really just wanted a better view of her wonderful cleavage though.

Regardless, she gave him one of the warmest little smiles and I felt both our hearts stop for a beat. "Thank you."

It was Unah, no mistaking it. The voice of angel. Oh how long it had been since I last heard that voice and...she was speaking to me.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that," I embarassingly asked, realizing she was talking to me.

A small hint of annoyance briefly flashed across her face, but she recovered her composure almost immediately. "I was asking if you could please be careful with the luggage, there are some presents for my family which are very fragile."

"Certainly Ma'am, I will be as gentle as a lamb." She immediately smiled a most brilliant and piercing smile.

"I haven't heard that expression since my mother told it to me as a child," she stated in a bit of a daze. "You know, I don't normally tell anyone this, but my mother named me Unah because she knew I would be gentle like a lamb."

"That is certainly one way to decide upon a name," I said courteously. I began loading up the bags onto the cart before my coworker was caught for staring at Unah's unearthly physique.

As I reached deep into the trunk to pull out the last of the suitcases, she bent down next to me and whispered, "It also means hunger in Irish, but don't tell anyone Tom."

The way she said my name made me wonder if maybe she did recognize me. Of course I was also wearing my name tag so that may have had something to do with it. Suddenly she snapped up as she heard the sliding of the automatic doors leading to the main lobby. Her gargantuan breasts almost smacked me in the face and her dress groaned slightly as she bounced up.

"Everything alright Unah?" the man asked.

"Everything is fine Jonah, just making sure everything is carried carefully."

"I would certainly hope so since they pay them to carry suitcases gently," he practically shouted to me.

"I'll lead to your room now if you please," I stated, shifting back into my usual robot like mentality that came with working a boring job. It was the most difficult task I had ever experienced, since I had to resist the urge not to turn around and stare at the beautiful Unah.

To this day I don't know how I managed it, especially with that fire breathing dragon of a husband walking right beside her. But I successfully led them to their room, placed all of their bags where he specified and was about to leave, not even thinking to get my tip when a smooth hand grabbed mine.

Jonah, I guess that was his name, had finally gone to the bathroom. He'd told her to pay me, as if she was of no more value than we were. Dutifully, Unah pulled out her designer wallet, and handed me two $100 bills. Now I was used to a decent tip, but $200 was absurd.

"Thank...thank you ma'am" I managed to remain my general composure.

"Oh you're quite welcome Tom," Unah said with a wink. Then, she unexpectedly pulled me close, closer than I had ever been to her in the entirety of my existence. "Meet me on the second floor lounge area at midnight."

She proceeded the usual cordial thank you, so her husband would not become suspicious. Not that I really noticed. I was so shocked at what was suddenly going on in my life. The girl of my dreams from my childhood suddenly wanted to mysteriously meet me at the lobby at midnight. I was so dazed I almost completely forgot my cart.

It was difficult to maintain my focus after the recent events but I did my duty and made sure I was as efficient as possible. Fortunately I was able to get off a few minutes before midnight and rushed frantically to the second story lounge where I hoped my goddess awaited me.

Unfortunately, it appeared my hopes were dashed as the lounge was empty at midnight. I sat down in one of the comfy lounge chairs in the corner, a new experience for someone of my status in the hotel, and waited. Well technically I was waiting, but it was more praying that she hadn't just been playing with me. At around 12:10 I thought all hope was lost and I was about to leave when out of the elevator next to the lounge she emerged.

It was quite a site, Unah covered in sweat which had soaked through her gray and rather revealing tank top. Her half tights practically dripping in sweat but accenting her womanly hips and fantastic rear all too well. Of course her unholy bust, accentuated by the clinging sweaty low cut tank top and poor attempt of a sports bra made for a very distracting site.

"Still a fitness fanatic?" I blurted out.

She laughed and gave me another otherworldly smile. "Well that answers that question. You're Tom from my old high school, no doubt about that. And yes, otherwise I wouldn't be such great eye candy for the male world now would I."

I couldn't help but smirk. "That confirms for me that you are THE Unah, prettiest woman to ever leave our quaint little town and also the smartest."

"Why thank you. Though I'm also one of the few to ever return for any reason at all," she stated.

"That is true, I take it you're here for Christmas?"

"You would be corre..." a low rumbling noise interrupted her mid-sentence. Immediately the usually well composed Unah was turning a bright red. Dropping her voice to almost a whisper, "is there any food around here I could get?"

"Not really, no. There is a McDonalds just down the road, would that do?" I proposed.

"As long as you're driving and we do take out, than yes," she said with a mischievous grin. In a matter of minutes I pulled in to the drive thru.

"Remember when I said that my name also meant hunger a little while ago at the car?" she said with a now perfect smile on her face. "Well, I think I'll give you a little demonstration."

We pulled up to the giant menu and she ordered, to my dismay, a McFlurry and FOUR Big Macs.

"What happened to the fitness buff from high school?" I inquired.

"Oh it's still me Tommy, I used to eat six after every practice," she said with a wink. I just stared at her, and for once it wasn't at her awe inspiring chest. I picked up the order which she insisted on paying for and we sped back to the hotel. Much to me awe, she ate all four burgers and the McFlurry before I even pulled into the staff parking lot and made it seem like nothing.

"So...did you have something you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked, finally pulling into a space.

"Well kind of, but it's not appropriate for now. Beside Jonah is going to get to wondering where I've been, a girl can only workout at the gym for so long," she said with a wink, unlocking the door to my old camry.

"Another time?"

"Yes, another time. Thanks for taking me to get a late night snack," she said as she stepped out.

"Hey wait, did you really always do that in high school?" I asked.

"And through college, even without the sports I have a good metabolism though as you can tell I workout pretty hard to. Any other quickies?" she asked, clearly growing impatient.

"Yeah, why me?"

"Because I had a crush on you in high school and because I happened to stumble upon you of all people when I show up to town for the first time in six years. Thank you, and good night." She definitively closed the door and strutted off back into the main lobby.

Needless to say, it was sad to see her go, but man was it fun to watch. If she really ate like that, there wasn't a shred, or rather pound of evidence to prove it.

Two days later I had been moved to bar tender at the pool, why on earth someone thinks it's a good idea to combine alcohol with large bodies of water is beyond me, but it was a good thing I was there. It was late at night, the pool was completely empty as well as the bar and I thought it was going to be another dull night when she emerged on the other side of the pool.

Her green bikini, if you could even call it a bikini, clung to her heaven built body as if it was simply meant to be a distraction from the true beauty of nature. Her every well toned and delicious curve was on display for me to see.

"Evening stranger," she shouted across the pool as she strutted over, wrapping a towel around her waist. Her rock hard abs were still on display and obviously the worlds greatest distraction was overshadowing them. "Can I have a Bud?"

"You want a Budweiser?" I asked, a little bit in surprise. "Not a Bud Light or a martini?"

"Nope. Just a straight up Bud. Never counted calories before, see no reason to start now and besides, Buds taste the best," she said with a naughty grin on her face.

"Alright Ma'am," my poor attempt to remain professional.

"Call me Unah, come on now Tom," she said touching my hand affectionately.

"Alright misses Unah," I said pouring her beer and sliding it over.

"Just Unah actually," she stated casually. "Jonah is just my boyfriend, at least for now."

"You don't plan on sticking to moneybags?" I inquired in an informal manner.

"Does he honestly look like my type?"

"Rich and handsome? Yeah sounds about right," I joked.

I managed to get a slight smile out of it, though nothing more. "Well he's certainly rich. Well really Daddy is the rich one. This is his hotel and what not, but..."

"His Dad owns this hotel?!"

"Indeed he does. He's also the one, with some slight persuasion by yours truly, who convinced several CEOs to invest some money into this little no name town. So you can thank me for your current job."

"Wait. You're saying that YOU are the reason that all this sudden development happened. Because you're dating some big time CEO's son?"

"More like dated several CEO's rich sons. They all seem attracted to me for some reason."

"Gee, that sounds so different from high school doesn't it? Every boy in the school would have jumped through hoops to have a shot with you. These guys must be doing something or have something we don't though."

"If you mean serious attitude problems and the missing of 'No' in their vocabularies, than yes they have something you boys didn't have. They do have a lot of money though, which is nice if you are like me and enjoy traveling around the world whenever you want at no expense to you. But I'm not sure how long I can handle this," she reflected.

"Why do you put up with them. Why not date someone like me, you said you want to," I suggested, hoping to get some deeper.

"I said I wanted to date you in high school. Now I just like seeing a familiar face that wont always just stare at my chest and dream of fucking me. I'm just to accustomed to the luxury life at this point, always just clinging on to some new billionaire brat. I have a good amount of money on my own, and in a few years it's going to be a heck of a lot more," Unah alluded.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because I'm putting it all into Expansion inc. It's going to be the hottest stock in about 2-3 years. Trust me. I may seem like some bored trophy wife but I majored in Finance at Cornell and I know the stock market like the back of my hand," Unah conveyed confidently.

"I majored in Finance too...at our lovely local community college and I've done pretty well formyself but I've never even heard of that company," I stated.

"How much have you made at the market since you graduated?"

"$60,000" I bolsted proudly.

"Hmm, not bad. Better than i thought anyone in this town would ever make trying the market. It's nothing to my 80 million but..."

That bitch. She just wanted a chance to brag. "DAMN, well that is quite a sum of money you've got there."

"Yeah, but I never will spend any of it because the billionaire brats pay for everything and anything I want," she said with a sigh.

"But they can't buy your love or your happiness can they?"

"No they can't, but they can buy me another beer," she said with a grin sliding across her boyfriends credit card. Sadly our conversation ended there. She chugged the beer in one go and then went for a dip in the pool.

While it was clear that she was swimming around just to tease me, it did kind of hurt that she didn't want to continue talking. The Unah I'd known from years ago would have taken the time to finish out our conversation, but watching her swimming around in a bikini wasn't exactly a bad thing.

That was the last I saw of Unah for some time. Months went by, and soon those months turned into two more years. I was still the bellboy and she was still the glorious trophy girlfriend who showed up from time to time with a different billionaire brat. It soon became an ongoing joke with her every time I saw her.

Unah had been right about that stock though. I invested my $60,000 trusting the brilliant student from my high school days and she did not disappoint. By the end of the two years, I was sitting on a nice $12,000,000 in stocks more or less. Nothing compared to her own self-made billionaire status, but that was expected from the Ivy League Einstein. That was about all that was expected from her though. The rest, was a realm of unexpected.

The next time I saw her, after I'd sold my stake in the corporation, was when she drove up in a bright red Ferrari Enzo. While not the most modern of Ferrari's anymore, it was so rare that it was clear she had to have quite a bit of money herself. Of course I already knew that, but most people had always associated her as a smart girl who clung to rich boys.

"Evening Tommy," she greeted me as I walked over to take her bag.

"Evening Unah, where's the latest boyfriend?" I inquired.

A perfect white smile emerged on her slightly golden skin. "This is a personal trip. When do you get off work?"

"You know the answer," I said with a smile.

"True enough, my room at midnight," she said, whispering the last bit so the new valet wouldn't overhear.

I dutifully waited until midnight and then tried not to seem to eager to see her. As I arrived at her room, I noticed an array of empty trays sitting outside her room. It appeared she had been giving room service quite the workout. I politely knocked on the door and before I knew what had happened I was suddenly inside her dark room, her lips were touching mine.

It was so unexpected and fast it took me some time to register what had even happened. Before it continued for too long I broke away and wasn't sure how to react.

"What's wrong?" her voice gasped as she tried to regain some air.

"Why now?"

"Because I want you."

"But why me?"

"Because I said so," she cooed and brushed her body up against me. "And because I know you've wanted this for a LONG time and it's about time you get what you deserved."

Without giving me a second to respond, her lips were back against mine and we were soon gradually working our way towards the bed. It was there that I could see a clear outline of her still well toned physique outlined in the moonlight. I saw her bra fly off and I heard her panties hit the floor with a gentle brushing of the carpet.

"You're turn."

Without hesitation, I threw off my close and practically tackled her on top of the bed. One thing led to another and you can guess where they all went. The one surprise of the night were the only words she moaned to me. "I'm a virgin."

The following morning she was gone, I thought I would probably never see her again, now that I had satisfied her sexual hunger. It was a gloomy morning for me as I helped numerous rich execs and families bring their luggage down to their cars and saw them off. It was a day full of despair until I checked my work mailbox and found a small envelop.

Inside was a round trip ticket to Switzerland and a bus pass to the Alps. Along with the ticket was a note.

"Had a great time last night. Thank you so much, you are amazing. Hope to see you soon and don't worry, you're not going to get fired for missing no days of work.

Love

Unah."

The Alps were absolutely gorgeous. Just stunning, breathtaking and hot...oh wait no that's Unah.

I had been brought up to her own private "cottage" at the top of one of the mountains and the view was breathtaking. But the Alps weren't stealing my breath, Unah was. I couldn't take my eyes off of her from the moment she embraced me when I showed up on a sled she had ordered for me.

She led me through her mansion like cottage, complete with big screen TV family room, underground pool with hot tub, king size bedroom and guest bedroom. Of course the most important detail to Unah was the full size kitchen and well stocked refrigerator. But I did have to ask which bedroom I would be sleeping in.

"Well it depends which one you want to be sleeping in," she joked brushing her nicely displayed ass in a pair of brown tights to match her brown high heeled boots. On top she wore a flowing sweater which hid her ample bust from direct view, but there was no mistaking their ample shape. Though something seemed different about Unah and I couldn't figure out quite what it was.

At least not immediately. As I saw Unah lounge around in the massive wrap around couch, curled up with a book, eating from a huge box of swiss chocolate it suddenly clicked. Unah had put on some weight. Of course I wouldn't have noticed the previous week because I only really saw her in the dark or in a coat.

I couldn't confirm it until the first night when she strutted down the stairs in her straining underwear to entice me to the bedroom. She was still unbelievable sexy, god I don't think a single man would have even stopped to hesitate if a girl like that walked down in her underwear and wanted to fuck. There was however just a slightest hint of softening around her midsection. It was almost unnoticeable were it not for the fact he had such distinct memories of her perfect abdominal muscles being crystal clear tone as opposed to just a flat stomach. Her face was also just the slightest bit fuller as was everything else. It wasn't noticeable to most, but then again, I wasn't most.

The sex which followed was, as is to be expected, amazing. Far more amazing than the previous time because I had no restraints this time, no lingering doubts, it was pure heaven. Then again, maybe she just made it that way.

The week I spent with her up in the Alps was amazing. She would spend the early morning working out, which I had to give her credit, was quite a regiment. Then she'd waste all that effort she'd just spent by chowing down on eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes, freshly baked donuts and other high calorie, fat concoctions. There was also always tons of swiss chocolate almost magnetically targeting her mouth.

We'd waste most of the day skiing down the slopes, though I'm not sure if my attempt at skiing really was much. The one perk was that since I'd never skiied, she'd always show me how to perform each turn and trick and I'd get a full show of her glorious behind in skiing tights which only made her ass seem bigger, though i'm sure the chocolates played into that.

Every evening she'd open up a case of some German or European beer or wine and gulf down vast quantities of it by herself. I never really took to drinking and would usually stop at one, but she had quite the capacity and it never seemed to phase her for a moment.

The last night was a sad night, I had to go back to work on my great job at the hotel, though by this point it was really just something to do since I probably had almost as much money as the execs I was aiding. Unah had to get back to work doing her top investing job, though when she was already worth over a billion, I didn't see the point in continuing with a job that at most paid her only a million year. We had continuous sex and I almost forgot to leave the next morning with my underwear because it was all sprawled around her room.

For almost a whole year I didn't see Unah or hear from her. It was very strange since we'd spent so much time together in that one week and Unah had expressed her dire love for him, which had taken him completely by surprise. He still couldn't believe she'd had a crush on him in high school, but now that he was sleeping with her, it seemed as if his whole world was a dream and he was simply waiting to be woken up.

The closest thing he ever had to a wake up came in a simple black sporty looking Jaguar. Out emerged Unah in her usual stunning fashion, big coat and flowing blonde mane. But instantly I could tell something was different. Really, really different.

He escorted Unah to her usual executive suite at the top of the hotel and immediately she pulled him into the bedroom and unbuttoned her coat. It didn't take me more than a second to realize why Unah seemed different.

She'd gained weight.

To most people, gaining the weight was something to avoid through exercise and careful diet. To Unah, it had been about as real as the monster in the closet. It was not something she had ever been afraid of because it had simply never been on her radar. Now it clearly was a big blip on the old radar.

This was not to see Unah had suddenly turned into a whale. Far from it, she was still a good 100, well maybe 50 pounds away from being huge. She had lost all of her muscle tone however and her breasts looked to have been inflated with oxygen they were so big, though they finally were sagging a little. The new sight though was her belly which had a nice good couple of inches of real estate sticking out in front of her once rock solid and well chiseled abs. Her hips had also spread out a little, giving her an unbelievable hour glass which of course was accented by her expanded rear. I couldn't wait to bring her to bed.

"I'm....I'mmm...." tears were welling up in her gorgeous, yet slightly rounder face.

"More gorgeous than ever," I completed the sentence for her. She broke down into tears and practically collapsed upon me, which took a good amount of my strength to keep us upright. Unah had never been very short, so her significant change it shape had to have been quite the amount of gain.

For several minutes I just sat there hugging her. Doing my best to comfort her and make sure that she was going to be OK. Finally she managed to choke out "I missed you so much."

Over the span of several minutes, she was able to regain her composure enough to tell me how much she had missed me after she had to go back to work. She couldn't bear being without me and proceeded to eat her feelings, which she had always done but never for so long and never without much exercise. Gradually she'd put on a few pounds, then a few more and a few more. Not that she was huge, but it was quite a gain for someone like her.

I left her on the bed, she'd fallen asleep with the lights on because I had to get back to work. I returned back at the end of the night and she was sitting curled up in a ball on the bed with tears still streaming down her face.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"Me," she responded.

"No, you are perfect. I've been saying that for years and every man who has ever seen you would jump at the chance to agree with me. You are incredibly intelligent, drop dead gorgeous and there are so many women who would die to have you're figure. Trust me, you are perfect and I wouldn't want anything about you to change."

"So you don't like me fat then because that's different!" she snapped back and immediately broke down wailing.

" Of course I like you like this, you have an amazing body and believe me, I'm doing everything I can to stop from trying to kiss you right now because you have me so intoxicated with your curves I'm dying."

A weak smile broke out across her face. Suddenly I was being squished against her giant melons and a bit of her belly. It was a great feeling, being squished by the women you love and have wanted to be with since practically kindergarten. Of course, everything after that is even better, but, that is something which goes between Unah and I.

At the ripe old age of 30, Unah and I wed. At that point, she had managed to shed the 15 or so pounds she had packed on while missing me and we celebrated our honey moon in Alps where we spent a good chunk of our time on the slopes. But my favorite part was seeing my goddess looking sexy in a bikini. Of course, she would always look sexy to me in a bikini.

Two years later we were back in the alps to celebrate our two year anniversary, a great accomplishment in the overall scheme of things I know, but it was really just an excuse for us to go have sex, ski and have as much fun as possible, not that we didn't do those all the time anyway. Neither of us held a job anymore and we were so rich it didn't matter anymore. The only thing which had changed was that skiing wasn't one of the activities we partook in anymore.

Unah couldn't stand not being able to eat swiss chocolate and drink beer on our honeymoon and I'm willing to bet she'd put on about half of the weight she'd lost by the end of our two week honeymoon. Two year of self indulgence had done quite a number on my fair lady.

There was no hint at all of a once athletic girl, all of it had been buried under a significant layer of blubber from all her indulgences. While her was still beautiful, her hair still blonde, her eyes still that amazing green, her face had not only rounded out, but developed a whole second chin. She seemed more jolly this way though, and more like a well-fed German girl than the Irish girl she actually was.

Of course, it was her body that had changed the most. The once well shaped and muscular legs had taken on the task of being able to support her upper half perhaps too seriously as they had grown thick and her thighs now rubbed and jiggle with every step. The once gorgeous bubble butt looked like a well done morph, so large, so fully and jiggly, they practically made their own cushion for Unah to sit on. Unfortunately, while she still had an hourglass figure, it seemed the hours had caught up with her around her belly as a full formed gut with several roles had developed and it stuck out like a beach ball when she stood up. Then there was gods given gift, which had finally been caught up to by her belly, but still seemed unearthly and were so full and bouncy that I could still get lost in them. Admittedly I did once during sex when I couldn't find my way to her face, but that is not for this story.

What mattered most to me, was that Unah was happy. She was OK with being much bigger than she had been in her life because she got to indulge in whatever she wanted, namely chocolate and me, and she still had a gorgeous figure in my opinion. I caught guys from time to time staring at her for she was till beautiful, just much fuller. But fortunately she was all mine and she was the happiest she had ever been which is what mattered most to me.