Curvage Publishing?

OscarWinner

Since we have now opened a paid photo/video service, can we assume selling stories is next? I think it'd be a pretty good idea and not just because I'm a writer.

It could sell rather well in the "fatosphere" for lack of a better term. And not just WG fiction but perhaps blogs/opinion pieces from users here, journals from feedee/gainer models themselves and art, including morphs. We could sell either by per story, or assemble a collection as a e-zine of sorts. We could even synergize the Publishing arm to script video and photoshoot ideas for the Clips Store, like an author comes up with a character, some dialog or maybe even as much as a short film...(?)

Like I said, I myself write (and dabble with morphs), but I'd like some fiduciary motivation in order to do it consistently at a high level. I don't believe I'm alone in that.

Just a thought.

• Moderators

I've occasionally been offered money here for custom morphs, but I do them for free haha!

There could be a market for this sort of thing, however I can't see many people wanting to pay for content when there is already so much freely available across the interweb.

• 4 weeks later...